Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Different kind of Incest, Very deep confession. Please don't judge.

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:28 AM
  • 195 Replies

Yes I said it, Incest. I'm not a product of incest, but I do have a confession that I think everyone should be aware of. I don't think many of you are familiar with the term Genetic Sexual Attraction or GSA. GSA occurs when family members (siblings, half- siblings, parent/child, 1st cousins, etc) meet in adulthood. My therapist recommended that in order to become self aware with the term I should share my story. So here is my story:

My father was 25 years older than my mother. He was abusive and alcoholic towards my mother so the relationship didn't last very long. I grew up with my full blooded brother, and met two of my paternal half-brothers. Growing up I always heard of my oldest sibling but never met him until about 7 years ago. Once I was 17 years old,  I set out to find him, I searched the internet, relied on family members, father's ex-wives, any bit of information that could possibility lead to him. Then one day, I found a phone number in his mother's name and I called, left a message, and ended my phone call. The next week, I get a returned phone call and that was beginning of our relationship. Couple of months past and I flew down to Florida to meet him. Even though I knew in my brain that he was my half-brother, my attraction to him was undeniably sexual. It was like nothing like I felt before. I know teenage hormones and such played a role, but my attraction towards him was so strong. After a two weeks together, I didn't want to be his "sister", I wanted to be his girlfriend. I didn't act on my feelings towards him. I so returned back to North Carolina to finish out the school year. We kept in touch and planned me going to school down there. I moved down there to start college, the first thing we talked about, was our feelings. We dated for about two months, then I returned home due to my mother's passing. We kept in touch during all this through Facebook and such. I eventually married my husband whom I'm with now, I love him but not in a way like Theo. I knew in order for my marriage to work, I had to stay away from him physically. My husband knows that I had a relationship with Theo but doesn't know to what extent. For example, when I found out Theo got engage, I reacted like the jealous ex-girlfriend. Then when the engagement was called off, I was ecstatic, yes even though I'm married.

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlytherinQueen
by Avada Kedavra Girls on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:30 AM
40 moms liked this

this is some flowers in the attic shit

MommySwiggles
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:31 AM
Ew
Green.Ghost
by Jenn on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Well okay

zeezoo
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:33 AM
19 moms liked this

big.stud.sally
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:33 AM

We didn't grow up together. We never formed that bond as siblings should.

Quoting SlytherinQueen:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:34 AM
Not really because Cathy and Chris grew up where as this lady didn't grow up with her half brother. Also I don't see it as no diff then 2 ppl meeting then find.ding put their related.

Quoting SlytherinQueen:

littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:34 AM
Well that's...interesting.
Green.Ghost
by Jenn on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:35 AM

lmao!

Quoting zeezoo:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:35 AM

Ok. Doesnt bug me.

Book.Strumpet
by Amoureux Des Livres on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:36 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)