Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My ex got custody

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:57 AM
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this
My ex texted me last night saying that he got full custody of his 18 month old son. Washington State actually paid for his flight from Texas to come get his little boy. I've never heard of a state doing this before.

I guess I'm happy for him because the mom is even a worse parent than he is. She doesn't need children at all. She is addicted to smoking Percocets. He was born addicted and had to go through withdrawal.

It is still weird that 10 years after we had our youngest that we both ended up having babies 6 weeks apart in age. They both have similar coloring and big brown eyes. They could almost be siblings.
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouser
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Bump
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Glad he is with the better parent. :) yay for the court system working!
TrouserMouser
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I'm pretty disgusted with some of the choices he has made, but in the end the little boy will be in better hands. My ex will provide for him, he'd never hurt him, and he will love him.

Quoting got2monsters: Glad he is with the better parent. :) yay for the court system working!
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like he meets the basics, and thats better than nothing. If the mom wasnt cutting it, then hes better off with dad. Lesser of all evils, lol.

Quoting TrouserMouser: I'm pretty disgusted with some of the choices he has made, but in the end the little boy will be in better hands. My ex will provide for him, he'd never hurt him, and he will love him.

Quoting got2monsters: Glad he is with the better parent. :) yay for the court system working!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Glad it turned out well. Do y'all live near each other? You could have play dates!
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:17 AM

People SMOKE pills? Wth...

Thunderbug75
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:18 AM

I hope it all works out for the little boy.  And who knows maybe he will have a new best friend in his half sibling.

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:19 AM
This. Snorting maybe?

Quoting JDmommyJD:

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:21 AM

I watch a show on tv called drugs inc. It just blows my mind the shit junkies do. But ive yet to see them smoking it. I dont doubt it tho. They do everything.

Quoting kbutton24: This. Snorting maybe?
Quoting JDmommyJD:

sillytroll
by Teehee on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I didn't know people could smoke pills, then again there's a lot of weird chit people do that I have no clue about, lol. I'm glad he got custody. Sounds like the kid is much better off w/dad than he is mom. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)