Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I workout.. wiggle wiggle wiggle yea!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I have thunder thighs and I dont like my stomach. The size eight jeans that I bought in February are too tight now. My size 10 capris are so tight on my thighs that I cant actually pull them all the way up but the waist is too loose. I am drinking 120oz of water a day and doing the seven minute workout every morning. I also walk my dog three times a day. What else can I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Osstie
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Diet?
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Squats, weights, you need to drink more water, track your weight and food intake on something like myfitnesspal.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:07 AM

It sounds to me like you need a trainer to give you some pointers.  Try checking around gyms to see if they offer a trial period with a trainer?  Could be worth it.

What happens to me is I build muscle on my calves and thighs quickly.  So as I workout, they get bigger.  I have to do certain exercises to keep my leg muscles where I want them while slimming other parts of my body down.

MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Low carb diet and turn your body into a fat burning furnace! Also stop talking down about yourself! Being your own self esteem assassin will NEVER help you! Don't forget lifting weights, muscles speed up your metabolism.
Osstie
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:09 AM
120 oz per day is plenty of water!

Quoting lapcounter: Squats, weights, you need to drink more water, track your weight and food intake on something like myfitnesspal.com
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:10 AM
I didn't see the zero.

Quoting Osstie: 120 oz per day is plenty of water!

Quoting lapcounter: Squats, weights, you need to drink more water, track your weight and food intake on something like myfitnesspal.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Osstie
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Oh! Haha yeah 12 oz is not enough :)

Quoting lapcounter: I didn't see the zero.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Bump
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Work out more than 7 minutes a day
nazgor
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I giggled :)

Quoting lapcounter: I didn't see the zero.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)