Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm tired of my husband checking out other women!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 79 Replies

That's my confession. He has never been like this, been married 7 yrs, for the past year he started checking women out in front of me in a way that pisses me off and embarrasses me! This is like the movie hall pass, he literally tries to find ways to look at other women and stares. I know that we all look but it makes me feel bad when he goes it right in front of me or in front of our friends/family. I've talked to him about it, he thinks I'm overreacting and has not one care for my feelings about this. Am I alone in this? No clue how to deal with this crap anymore.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:59 AM
2 moms liked this
If you have told him that it bothers you and he hasn't made an effort to be more discreet when looking, it isn't about checking out attractive women anymore. It is that he doesn't respect you or care about your feelings. That is a bigger issue.

Why the change after seven years of marriage?
Peace.Love.Pink
by Sweet Tenderoni on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:59 AM

OMG no!! OMG girl, get your lawyer!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM

He's a man. He didn't go blind when he married you.

lilredrosetears
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Quit being insecure at least he is looking and not touching,men are about the physical lol sheeesh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinybluemoon
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Throw acid in his eyes. That will stop him.

NataliePotter23
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

After 7 years, he's just now doing this? Mid life crisis.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL

Quoting Peace.Love.Pink:

OMG no!! OMG girl, get your lawyer!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Start watching a little show called "Spartacus".

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea, I don't know if it's cause we moved to a different state, I don't know if it's because he turned 40 and is going thru something...no clue. It's not a jealousy issue, I feel disrespected.

Quoting AnHpuresugar: If you have told him that it bothers you and he hasn't made an effort to be more discreet when looking, it isn't about checking out attractive women anymore. It is that he doesn't respect you or care about your feelings. That is a bigger issue. Why the change after seven years of marriage?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:04 AM
6 moms liked this

Years ago my dh was behaving in a disrespectful way and he didn't seem to care about my feelings. One day he came home from the bar and I learned that he had slow danced with a blonde. Without emotion I looked at him and said, "I owe you one." When he questioned me about what it meant I said, "I owe you one. From now on I am going to do to you exactly what you do to me. So I will be going out with friends this weekend, staying out until 6am, and I will be dancing with another man." 

The bullshit immediately stopped.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)