Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What does he mean by "I don't date"??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
When a guy says "he doesn't date" what exactly does that mean? Does he mean he never will date or just not right now? Or what? Help lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
He's not interested in a relationship ....
tinybluemoon
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this

He likes the meat without the spice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this
It means he fucks and doesn't want to answer to anyone.
AmazingMomOfTwo
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:14 AM
3 moms liked this

He's just  not that into you. 

bearsbabies
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Maybe it means he doesnt go out with people very much. If he is interested in a girl they just end up hanging out but he doesn't really pursue much?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Not interested in a relationship.  But he might be open for a FWB or booty call scenario.

baby.cakes.xoxo
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Either all he does is sleep around or he only does serious relationships or that he doesn't want to date anyone for the time being. I would suggest looking for the next suitor, I hope you aren't planning on wasting your time or emotions on a guy that just told you that.

Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM
It could mean a lot of things. He could be just taking a break and focusing on priorities right now, or he could be a sleezy guy just looking for hookups, or he could be ultra conservative and looking to court the right woman.
sociallyawkward
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this
If he's talking to you and he says he doesn't date. It's like he's saying he doesn't want to date you. Lol
Rubberbiscuit
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM

It could mean that he just doesn't want a relationship at the moment.  But, it probably means that he only wants a sex buddy and doesn't want a woman to expect dinner and a movie also.  The former can be respected, the latter means he's immature and not deserving of a woman who has any self respect. 

I thought of another reason.  It could be the male equivalent of, "we should just be friends".  That's ok too, it just means that he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)