Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession.. I starve myself

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Why? Because I'm tired of being fat. It doesn't matter what I do, I never lose any weight. I workout 7 days a week, most of the time I don't even sit down until I go to bed. My body is constantly sore because I'm always trying to do more. I am so sick of seeing all these woman who have nice bodies, but are ugly in the face being considered "pretty". I hate that I'm considered the "fat" friend. It literally just makes me want to stay inside and never come out. This is a last resort for me! I am 5'8 and 201 pounds, it's disgusting.. I'm sure I'll be bashed but honestly you all can't do any worse than I do to myself
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrimsonNGrey
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:19 PM
I used to do that in high school. But now that I'm an adult, I put some sort of effort in the day and evening to at least walk for a half hour.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
I know how you feel it really sucks. I'm a little shorter and a little bigger than you and I hate it. I hate the way I look and feel.
.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I did too once. Not to intentionally lose weight, but as a depressive coping mechanism. But then I landed in the cardiac ICU with a weakened heart. Damm close to cardiac arrest. Don't be that idiot too.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
See a Dr. There maybe issues preventing weight loss
Mother.May.I.
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Heck Iwish I had the willpower to say no to food. Not to starve but to cut back. Please don't starve yourself. Have you had you thyroid checked out?

nelliesmommy
by NoTtOdaY:) on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Have you seem a doctor? It could be a health issue or just how your body is made.
missmikelots
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Idk ... I don't eat.. And I gain weight... Not intentionally of course but everybody is different.
Have you truly tried eating
3 meals a day
3 snacks a day
Water
Exercise
Have you truly done this. ? This is the only way I can stay down within my %
If I don't drink my water- forget it!!
EarlGrayHot
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Don't starve yourself-that will NEVER help you lose weight.  You need a variety of food but in smaller proportions to cause this change.  Talking to a doctor would be wise.

shaybb84
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:25 PM
I am a big gal and i am so glad that i don't hate myself. I cant imagine being so disgusted with myself that I would do something in an extreme way. I hope that you find happiness in yourself. And stay healthy. Good luck
TheLadyAmalthea
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:25 PM
You should go see a doctor. There are illnesses and conditions that will prevent you from losing weight.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)