Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession.. I starve myself

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Why? Because I'm tired of being fat. It doesn't matter what I do, I never lose any weight. I workout 7 days a week, most of the time I don't even sit down until I go to bed. My body is constantly sore because I'm always trying to do more. I am so sick of seeing all these woman who have nice bodies, but are ugly in the face being considered "pretty". I hate that I'm considered the "fat" friend. It literally just makes me want to stay inside and never come out. This is a last resort for me! I am 5'8 and 201 pounds, it's disgusting.. I'm sure I'll be bashed but honestly you all can't do any worse than I do to myself
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrimsonNGrey
by Jaba on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:19 PM
I used to do that in high school. But now that I'm an adult, I put some sort of effort in the day and evening to at least walk for a half hour.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
I know how you feel it really sucks. I'm a little shorter and a little bigger than you and I hate it. I hate the way I look and feel.
.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I did too once. Not to intentionally lose weight, but as a depressive coping mechanism. But then I landed in the cardiac ICU with a weakened heart. Damm close to cardiac arrest. Don't be that idiot too.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
See a Dr. There maybe issues preventing weight loss
Mother.May.I.
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Heck Iwish I had the willpower to say no to food. Not to starve but to cut back. Please don't starve yourself. Have you had you thyroid checked out?

nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Have you seem a doctor? It could be a health issue or just how your body is made.
missmikelots
by End Times In Progres on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Idk ... I don't eat.. And I gain weight... Not intentionally of course but everybody is different.
Have you truly tried eating
3 meals a day
3 snacks a day
Water
Exercise
Have you truly done this. ? This is the only way I can stay down within my %
If I don't drink my water- forget it!!
EarlGrayHot
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Don't starve yourself-that will NEVER help you lose weight.  You need a variety of food but in smaller proportions to cause this change.  Talking to a doctor would be wise.

shaybb84
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:25 PM
I am a big gal and i am so glad that i don't hate myself. I cant imagine being so disgusted with myself that I would do something in an extreme way. I hope that you find happiness in yourself. And stay healthy. Good luck
TheLadyAmalthea
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:25 PM
You should go see a doctor. There are illnesses and conditions that will prevent you from losing weight.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)