Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:38 PM
  • 19 Replies
S/O sort of. I have noticed several posts about rude neighbors, stupid neighbors and neighbors doing drugs.
I personally don't know my neighbors. The most I deal with is their barking dogs.
So what is the worst neighbor drama you have ever dealt with and how did you resolve it?
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherrielmorgan
I should try to go sleep
Today at 2:48 AM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:40 PM
My sons ex friends fucking with my house at night. I just followed them down the street when they left and held them there till the cops came
nellyoleson
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Neighborhood lady with feral cat colony. I want to destroy it all!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh boy. Well our driveway runs parallel to our neighbors side yard. Out kids were running down the driveway through our side gate and back around over and over again. Well our neighbors had left their German shepherd in the back yard for a while and he was barking at them. I suppose that annoyed them so they came outside and asked my kids "what the hell are you doing?take your asses inside your house" I was not outside with them at the time because I was giving my baby a bath. They are eight and five so I dont always go out there with them. My daughter comes inside running that they neighbor lady cussed at them. I went out there and asked if she had anything she would like to discuss with me. She goes yeah, I want to talk to you bitch. I got pissed. Told her she was trash and she called me fat.lol. Nothing was resolved and to this day she glares at me.
cupomeow
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Bump
JackAttacks
by Angel on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:46 PM

my neighbors are great except for one thing. they STOMP around their apartment at all hours of the night! other than that I love them

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:46 PM

well it was the worst but we werent upset, we were heartbroken.

The neighbor two doors down has a teen a year older than mine who got heavy into drugs.  The poor girl has had the police call on her so many times and is FINALLY in rehab.  We are heartbroken for her paretns.

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Well I know three of my neighbors. The one behind me thinks he's a play boy and he's just creepy. The one across from him has a rude daughter who's always beating on my door asking for food and a bath and wanting my kids to play in the street. And the one across from me is a weird old man with a thing for young girls. He also (I'm pretty sure) has snuck in my house and left us dog treats and a frying pan....
say_it_aint_so
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:47 PM
My downstairs neighbor did drugs and th e smell crept into my townhouse.

I Called the cops they were all arrested. The apartment was full.of.kids. so sad.

That was 10 years ago though
SlytherinQueen
by Avada Kedavra Girls on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Our neighbors are two old guys on either side who hate each other.

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:52 PM
O.m.g.

My moms neighbor last week decided to let her toddlers play outside alone and they were nocking on my moms door and then running away. Finally my mom his and caught them doing it. So she asked where the mom was and they said inside smoking (nasty) anyway she comes out and my mom says hi I just wanted to let you know they are knocking on my door and running away. She laughed it off and said OK y'all have a good day. Then the girl turned around and told some guy if that bitch don't shut up I'm gonna beat DAT ass.
My mom was like excuse me are you talking about me? The girl said Yea bitch I am and what? And about that time my mom is screaming cause one of the toddlers is in the middle of the road and a car is honking at him. So the lady is like you mind your own fucking business bitch. Go see to your own kids. My mom said my kids are grown. Your the one who needs to watch your kids.
And she went inside. Then a few days later my moms boyfriend comes home to them hooking a water hose up to my moms house and he had to chase them off. Smh

Quoting Anonymous: Oh boy. Well our driveway runs parallel to our neighbors side yard. Out kids were running down the driveway through our side gate and back around over and over again. Well our neighbors had left their German shepherd in the back yard for a while and he was barking at them. I suppose that annoyed them so they came outside and asked my kids "what the hell are you doing?take your asses inside your house" I was not outside with them at the time because I was giving my baby a bath. They are eight and five so I dont always go out there with them. My daughter comes inside running that they neighbor lady cussed at them. I went out there and asked if she had anything she would like to discuss with me. She goes yeah, I want to talk to you bitch. I got pissed. Told her she was trash and she called me fat.lol. Nothing was resolved and to this day she glares at me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)