Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got ringed!!! My husband ringed me. Spin off of being collared post

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 131 Replies
2 moms liked this

I am pretty open minded and just can't understand the collar thing. I know I don't have too.  I just like to "get" things.  I am not gay and understand why they want to marry.  I am agaisnt abortions, but understand why people may get one. That kind of stuff.

I don't understand the collar "dog life" -- if it has nothing to do with sex.  I understand and like it rough in the bedroom.   But how does it carry in to everyday non sexual ways?

Please enlighten me to what you think or know is so ideal of the collared life, please. I want to understand

I Mean isn't marriage kind of like giving yourself to another.  I trust my husband to make decisions, but I don't need to give him the full right to do so.  I make him dinner, raise the kids, etc  but it is not a demeaning way.  

What is the need the person is searching for in a man to be so conrtolled?  Love?  cared for? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I have no idea what you're talking about.

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Uh. The other post that has upwards of 700 comments.

Quoting Anonymous:

cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Spin off right?

I don't know shit about being submissive or in that type of relationship but I do know that I sometimes want my husband to boss me around a little and be a "dom" who doesn't love rough sex!?
lovemercygrace
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:01 PM
8 moms liked this
If you were really wanted to lean about being collared( which I highly doubt, because you called being collared a dog life), you would not have called it a " dog life" in the first place, I think this is a backhanded way to insult those women that are collared.
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:02 PM
5 moms liked this

It varies on every couple. When I was with an ex, long term, he collared me. It was a way of showing those around us who understood the lifestyle that I was taken when we weren't together. I didn't ask how high when he told me to jump, so to speak. Some women wil live completely for their master. Others not so much. In many ways, for me, it was like marriage but without the legal aspect of it all.

There is no one size fits all answer for your question.

I do see you referring to being collared as a comparison to being a dog, and you're entitled to feel however you want about it, but it is rather rude and immature.

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:03 PM
I don't get it either and I don't want to. There is no way in my mind to justify abuse and control.
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:05 PM
2 moms liked this

It's not always about that. I have never tolerated abuse or control.

Quoting Bethsunshine: I don't get it either and I don't want to. There is no way in my mind to justify abuse and control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Oh, OK.  I say whatever blows your hair back.  I wouldn't want to live that lifestyle but some people do, all the power to them then.

Quoting MilkLover0203: Uh. The other post that has upwards of 700 comments.
Quoting Anonymous:

Sally-Diane
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Everyone is different in their relationships. I think, for some, it is about pushing limits. Putting your complete trust in someone and allowing them to take care of you in a way that you never thought possible. Let's be honest, many women her on cm, fully admit they have trust issues. Even if they are small trust issues that they keep to them selves. This lifestyle is not possible if their is a single ounce of doubt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Animals wear collars to be CONTROLLED. How is wearing a collar for a "master" any different then when a master puts a collar on a pet?

Quoting sugarcrisp:

It's not always about that. I have never tolerated abuse or control.

Quoting Bethsunshine: I don't get it either and I don't want to. There is no way in my mind to justify abuse and control.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)