Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH and I are going to try the 30 day challenge.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

We are going to have sex, every day for 30 days.  When I have my period we will just simultaneously masterbate.  We usually have sex 3-4 times a week, this should be interesting.

Anyone ever try it?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Ive mentioned it to dh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM

*masturbate*

Plus, that sounds fun. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Ok....why?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:35 PM
I wonder if my husband and I should try this... but I work nights so we would have to do two.15 day sessions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:39 PM

With our schedules, we are going to sacrifice sleep.  We will be doing it at 4am.  LOL

Quoting Anonymous: I wonder if my husband and I should try this... but I work nights so we would have to do two.15 day sessions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:40 PM
Well I work 5pm to 6am. I literally walk out the door before he walks in and walk in as he walks out on my work days.

I have 15 off days a month though

Quoting Anonymous:

With our schedules, we are going to sacrifice sleep.  We will be doing it at 4am.  LOL

Quoting Anonymous: I wonder if my husband and I should try this... but I work nights so we would have to do two.15 day sessions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:41 PM
After I had dd and healed. Lol I didn't have a period becuase of breastfeeding. We went from the end of march to the beginning of june without missing a day. Sometimes multiple times a day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Its supposed to make you closer and more passionate, improve your marriage.  What is funny is it started with me saying how I love smelling our sex on me and I want to smell it all the time.  

Quoting Anonymous: Ok....why?

kmeow
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:43 PM

My friend and her husband did it and loved it. I think it wounds awful.. There's just something about HAVING to have sex and knowing it's going to happen that makes it less sexy, imo.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:44 PM
The thought of masturbating on my period just grosses me out. Hope you guys have fun though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)