Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you ask me this sonofabitch got what he deserved. he's lucky he isn't dead

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 134 Replies
4 moms liked this
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ER-momma
by LintLicker on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Dead*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:15 PM
I was correcting that as you were replying. My finger hit the s oinstead of the d.

Quoting ER-momma: Dead*
Tuned.Out
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:16 PM
2 moms liked this

No he didn't get what he deserved. He deserves to be DEAD...  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Oh I agree.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

No he didn't get what he deserved. He deserves to be DEAD...  

Bethsunshine
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Good! Hopefully the prisoners will finish him off!
smalltownteddy
by Fletcher on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad dad was there to save his son. Poor kid :/
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:18 PM

I agree completely BUT I would have killed him.

DensHag
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:18 PM
I completely agree.
momofcourse
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Not defending him but he had just turned 18 so he was a teen, not a grown man.  I want to know exact details before I judge though.  Just like if it had been a boy and girl.  Was he forcfully raping the boy or is the boy almost 12 and it was mutual and the dad did not like that his son might be gay?  Again, not defending him at all especially if he forcefully did this but I am not going to assume anything just yet.  just like in cases where it is a just turned 18 guy and a girl around 12 or so because I know personally that girls that age can and will lie to get an older boy to have sex with them and tell them they are 16.  It was like a competition in my class to do that, it was really sad when I grew into adulthood and looked back on it and some of those guys lives could have been ruined.  Again, just because people are going to misread this and think I am saying it was perfectly fine, if it was mutual it would be a lot different than if it was an actual rape scenerio.  Plus, again not saying what he did is ok, what if he was molested himself and no one ever found out and got him help?  Too many things in play here for me to judge the perp immediately especially with the ages. 

EDIT Evidently there was a video with the article that is not showing up on my end for whatever reason saying that.  In that case I concede my point.  To me it looked like the article only said that an 18 year old was caught with an 11 year old and the 11 year olds pants were down.  Huge difference.  

caustinb
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:25 PM
4 moms liked this
Really? If I caught an 18 yr old raping my son or daughter, I would kill them. 18 is absolutely an adult. He's old enough to join the military, vote, etc, he knows right from wrong.

Quoting momofcourse:

Not defending him but he had just turned 18 so he was a teen, not a grown man.  I want to know exact details before I judge though.  Just like if it had been a boy and girl.  Was he forcfully raping the boy or is the boy almost 12 and it was mutual and the dad did not like that his son might be gay?  Again, not defending him at all especially if he forcefully did this but I am not going to assume anything just yet.  just like in cases where it is a just turned 18 guy and a girl around 12 or so because I know personally that girls that age can and will lie to get an older boy to have sex with them and tell them they are 16.  It was like a competition in my class to do that, it was really sad when I grew into adulthood and looked back on it and some of those guys lives could have been ruined.  Again, just because people are going to misread this and think I am saying it was perfectly fine, if it was mutual it would be a lot different than if it was an actual rape scenerio.  Plus, again not saying what he did is ok, what if he was molested himself and no one ever found out and got him help?  Too many things in play here for me to judge the perp immediately especially with the ages. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN