Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you ask me this sonofabitch got what he deserved. he's lucky he isn't dead

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Legally he is a grown man and it really doesn't matter if it was forceful or not a 11 year old can not consent to sex. Rather it was my son or daughter the 18 year old would be dead.

I was molested for 5 years I didn't rape or moleste little kids that's a cop out.

Quoting momofcourse:

Not defending him but he had just turned 18 so he was a teen, not a grown man.  I want to know exact details before I judge though.  Just like if it had been a boy and girl.  Was he forcfully raping the boy or is the boy almost 12 and it was mutual and the dad did not like that his son might be gay?  Again, not defending him at all especially if he forcefully did this but I am not going to assume anything just yet.  just like in cases where it is a just turned 18 guy and a girl around 12 or so because I know personally that girls that age can and will lie to get an older boy to have sex with them and tell them they are 16.  It was like a competition in my class to do that, it was really sad when I grew into adulthood and looked back on it and some of those guys lives could have been ruined.  Again, just because people are going to misread this and think I am saying it was perfectly fine, if it was mutual it would be a lot different than if it was an actual rape scenerio.  Plus, again not saying what he did is ok, what if he was molested himself and no one ever found out and got him help?  Too many things in play here for me to judge the perp immediately especially with the ages. 

momofcourse
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Again don't misread that I am on his side.  Legally they can not consent in the meaning of consent they can.  Twelve and thirteen year old girls get pregnant all the time even with boys their age.  Eleven and twelve year olds give and get blowjobs.  May not be legal consent but they do it because they want to.  

Quoting Anonymous: Legally he is a grown man and it really doesn't matter if it was forceful or not a 11 year old can not consent to sex. Rather it was my son or daughter the 18 year old would be dead. I was molested for 5 years I didn't rape or moleste little kids that's a cop out.
Quoting momofcourse:

Not defending him but he had just turned 18 so he was a teen, not a grown man.  I want to know exact details before I judge though.  Just like if it had been a boy and girl.  Was he forcfully raping the boy or is the boy almost 12 and it was mutual and the dad did not like that his son might be gay?  Again, not defending him at all especially if he forcefully did this but I am not going to assume anything just yet.  just like in cases where it is a just turned 18 guy and a girl around 12 or so because I know personally that girls that age can and will lie to get an older boy to have sex with them and tell them they are 16.  It was like a competition in my class to do that, it was really sad when I grew into adulthood and looked back on it and some of those guys lives could have been ruined.  Again, just because people are going to misread this and think I am saying it was perfectly fine, if it was mutual it would be a lot different than if it was an actual rape scenerio.  Plus, again not saying what he did is ok, what if he was molested himself and no one ever found out and got him help?  Too many things in play here for me to judge the perp immediately especially with the ages. 

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Well, if the dad walked in on the assault it was self defense, so he did the right thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:33 PM
You have a warped mind. I have a 11 year old and he has never gotten a blow job and no they do not have the mentality to give consent. And either way he raped the boy and deserves to be dead and would be if it had been mu son.

Quoting momofcourse:

Again don't misread that I am on his side.  Legally they can not consent in the meaning of consent they can.  Twelve and thirteen year old girls get pregnant all the time even with boys their age.  Eleven and twelve year olds give and get blowjobs.  May not be legal consent but they do it because they want to.  

Quoting Anonymous: Legally he is a grown man and it really doesn't matter if it was forceful or not a 11 year old can not consent to sex. Rather it was my son or daughter the 18 year old would be dead.

I was molested for 5 years I didn't rape or moleste little kids that's a cop out.

Quoting momofcourse:

momofcourse
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Again, not on his side.  But just because you turn 18 it does not magically make you a mature adult.  And like I said it could have been consensual.  Legally an 11 year old can not consent but they can in all meaning of the word.  They can want it and agree to it I guess is what I am trying to say.  And kids will lie to get out of trouble.  The boy could know his dad would be pissed and lie, just like girls do when they get caught with an older guy.  Plus the article does not say what actually occured.  Was it just him with his pants down and the older boy touching him or full on sodomy?  If it was forced either one is just as bad of course.  I know I am not making myself clear and it seems like I am on his side when I am really not, but I have enough experience with girls I knew lying about their ages and going out with guys as old as 20 when they were only 12 and 13 and lying to the guys about their age that these stories make me wonder what really happened instead of just pulling out the pitchfork and torch. 

Quoting caustinb: Really? If I caught an 18 yr old raping my son or daughter, I would kill them. 18 is absolutely an adult. He's old enough to join the military, vote, etc, he knows right from wrong.
Quoting momofcourse:

momofcourse
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Yours may have not ever gotten one but it happens and it happens more than you think.  And if he had gotten one do you honestly think you would know?  I don't have a warped mind, I have a sense of reality.  These things go on.  Like I said, when I was in school 12 and 13 year old girls would lie and say they were 16 or so and get guys as old as 20 to have sex with them and see how many guys they could get to do that and how old the oldest one they could get was.  There were kids in the neighborhood going into the woods for lipstick parties as young as 11 and 12 and they did it because they wanted to, not because they were forced to do it.  

Quoting Anonymous: You have a warped mind. I have a 11 year old and he has never gotten a blow job and no they do not have the mentality to give consent. And either way he raped the boy and deserves to be dead and would be if it had been mu son.
Quoting momofcourse:

Quoting Anonymous: Legally he is a grown man and it really doesn't matter if it was forceful or not a 11 year old can not consent to sex. Rather it was my son or daughter the 18 year old would be dead. I was molested for 5 years I didn't rape or moleste little kids that's a cop out.
Quoting momofcourse:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:39 PM
caustinb
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
If my 18 yr old son doesn't know he should not have sex with an 11 yr old boy, I will consider myself a failure. And him a rapist. No other explanation. If the kid was 15, I might agree. 11 is far too young.

Quoting momofcourse:

Again, not on his side.  But just because you turn 18 it does not magically make you a mature adult.  And like I said it could have been consensual.  Legally an 11 year old can not consent but they can in all meaning of the word.  They can want it and agree to it I guess is what I am trying to say.  And kids will lie to get out of trouble.  The boy could know his dad would be pissed and lie, just like girls do when they get caught with an older guy.  Plus the article does not say what actually occured.  Was it just him with his pants down and the older boy touching him or full on sodomy?  If it was forced either one is just as bad of course.  I know I am not making myself clear and it seems like I am on his side when I am really not, but I have enough experience with girls I knew lying about their ages and going out with guys as old as 20 when they were only 12 and 13 and lying to the guys about their age that these stories make me wonder what really happened instead of just pulling out the pitchfork and torch. 

Quoting caustinb: Really? If I caught an 18 yr old raping my son or daughter, I would kill them. 18 is absolutely an adult. He's old enough to join the military, vote, etc, he knows right from wrong.

Quoting momofcourse:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Wtf is wrong with you. An 18 year old has more maturity then an 11 year old and while a girl can pass herself off as older a boy Can not it isn't possible not at the age of 11 i havhave nit met one 11 year old boy who has facial and chest hair or even the body of a tee or young adult. and no they can not consent they do not have the mentality to consent, if you think they could then you need mental help.

Quoting momofcourse:

Quoting momofcourse:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)