Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you ask me this sonofabitch got what he deserved. he's lucky he isn't dead

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Replies (131-134):
momofcourse
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Yes, every adult she came across failed her.  Mostly her mother.  Maybe my husband should have hired a private investagator to make sure she was as old as she said since her own mother was a huge liar and no one realized it.  Because every 19 year old that is told something and gets confirmation on that by a family member that should be protecting their child is gonna dig really deep to make sure after being lied to for months and months.  He was a teen as well.  Legally an adult, but a teen.  There is not much of a difference mentally between 14 and 17 if you are pretty much trained to lie about how old you are and act like that age.  I would not doubt her mother trained her how to please a man sexually as well considering after my husband told her he was not getting her pregnant even before he knew how old she was that her mother told her to dig used condoms out of the garbage and put them inside her.  To be honest she taught my husband things sexually and wanted him to do some fucked up stuff, like having sex in public and she got him to try anal on her and stuff.  She was only his second girlfriend and his second sexual partner too.  Before her he was in a relationship with a girl for 5 years and they had just broken up and then he met this girl at a party that only older people were supposed to be at.  Even now when I see her out she is with her mother and her kids that her mother is raising and her own daughter now has several kids that I don't doubt her mother put her up to whoring around to have.  It is a sad family situation.  Everyone in town knows about her and what they are all like now.  If only they knew back then maybe she would have gotten help.  My husband told his mother about it after he found the book and found out what grade she was in and went through all that crap with her mom threatening to go to the cops if he broke up with her and she didn't know what to do about it and told him to just ignore her and maybe she would go away and she did.  It was not like my husband was some evil pedo going after a girl and rubbing his hands in glee thinking yay I got her!  He was truly scared when he found out and his mom was no help at all.  This is not just coming from him, the friends i have in that same circle told me all about it and so did his mom.  And I know the girl it happened with and her mom.  I don't know why everyone seems to think he is the only one I got my info from and he is fooling me into thinking he is not a perv.  He was never with an underage girl before and he was SUPER careful after and never go with another one.  If he was a pedo he would have been trying to hit up all the young girls.   

Quoting strongforthem: I don't give a flying fuck what she look like or how she acted.. I care about her age and mental capabilities compared to your chosen partners age and comparable mental capabilities. He made a choice as an adult and go is 100% responsible for that decision. I feel terrible to know that every adult that that child came across let her down and took advantage. It's disgusting. Now back to the previous conversation. As there is a difference mentally between 14 and 17, there is a difference between 11 and 14 as well. 11 is not a teenager, there is no excuse, no justification, noting anyone can say to make out okay. So keep on taking. Go on. Go right ahead.
Quoting momofcourse:

You can not believe me all you want and think he knew she was only 14 the whole time.  She did not look or act 14 at all.  What 14 year old do you expect to be at a party drinking and getting high on a school night?  I don't have a photo of her at that age but here is a 14 year old actress named Ryan Newman. If she said she was 17 would you doubt her?

Quoting strongforthem: Ugh, EXACTLY!
Quoting Anonymous: Her husband is a perpetrator so she relates and sides with other perpetrators. What is sad is the excuses being made for hurting a child as if that child "wants it" is "asking for it" etc. when intelligent mothers know the developmental stages and the victimizing of children and how wrong it is. Our children are protected, are hers? If an adult has rapes,or molests her 11 yr old will she place blame on her child or will she help her child? That's the truly sad part in all of this! A child has hormones and goes through puberty, they may have sexual thoughts, NONE of that matters! That isn't an excuse for an adult to take advantage of that or the child! Since when does an 11 control the actions of an adult? Since when are they the ones responsible for the actions of an adult? She's sick!
Quoting strongforthem: And also, so you don't miss it. Children are starting puberty at earlier and earlier ages. It is not out of the ordinary for kids as young as nine to enter puberty, and not unheard of for girls to begin menstruating at age five. You are sick; and twisted. Hormones don't equal mental ability to understand what is happening. I am convinced you are a pedophile.
Quoting momofcourse:

I never said anything about toddlers and young children consenting to sex.  I am talking about teens that are in puberty with hormones raging.  

Quoting strongforthem: Uhm.. okay genius. The ability to feel pleasure and crave it does not equal consent. Toddlers are known to masturbate. Young children who are molested don't always fight against their molesters, they often don't even know that what is happening is wrong until much later on in life.. That does not equal consent you sick fuck.
Quoting momofcourse:

Again I am not talking about legal consent.  And I am not talking about how mature they look, I am talking about hormones and wanting to do sexual things.  Boys can indeed pass themselves off as older if they develop sooner than their peers.  If you want to continue believing your son and your daughter are not going to want to have sex until 18 go ahead. 

con·sent
kənˈsent/
noun
  1. 1.
    permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.
    "no change may be made without the consent of all the partners"
verb
  1. 1.
    give permission for something to happen.
    "he consented to a search by a detective"
    synonyms:agree to, assent to, yield to, give in to, submit to;
Quoting Anonymous: Honey don't even try to twist you warp views pn me. Mentally a 11or 12 years can not consent to sex. My 14 year old dd can't mentally consent to sex. They do not have the mentality to do so. You are comparing the maturity look of boys and girls. Girl can pass themselves off as older but not boys and even in my state if the boy was 16 or 17 he could still go to jail and be charged with rape.. and all because kid teens hs have hormones doesn't automatically mean they want sex. Smdh
Quoting momofcourse:

He could be turning 12 tomorrow.  How do you come to the conclusion that preteens don't know the meaning of consent?  Consent means to agree to something.  Even my 5 year old can agree if I ask if they want a cookie.  Does that mean I am forcing them to eat a cookie since they don't know the meaning of consent?  Huge difference yes but you are ridiculous if you think kids that age are not hormonal, think about sexual things, and do sexual things. And as far as your other argument there are also 16 and 17 year olds that are not fully through puberty and have scrawny bodies and peach fuzz.  So since they look like a child should they be treated as one as well?  And are you saying it is ok for an older guy to have sex with a 12 year old girl as long as she matured early and looks the part?  

Quoting Anonymous: Actually this boy is 11 not 12 and at that age the do not know the meaning of consent so no they can not give consent. And you are talking mainly about girl and yes for the most part girl mature quicker than boys and even with hight it doesn't give the body of a adult or a teen. A small amount of facial aka peach fuzz also can prove that they are not a legal consent age. This kid is 11. In the state of Florida where I live legal age of consent is 18. No 11 years old boy ia going to pass as 18. He deserves to be dead
Quoting momofcourse:

First of all boys can mature quickly just like girls.  My 12 year old is the smallest in his class but there are several boys in there that are 11 and 12 and are as tall as me and one has tiny bits of facial hair.  Girls are not the only one that go through puberty young.  And some 18 year olds do NOT have the maturity of an adult.  If you think that boys and girls that young do not want to have sex when their hormones are raging then you need to learn more about it.  I am not talking about LEGAL consent, I am talking about the meaning of the word consent as in not being forced.  I said several times I don't agree with what he did but I won't jump to conclusions based on a short article.  You seem to only want responses that fully agree with jumping on the pitchfork bandwagon though. 

Quoting Anonymous: Wtf is wrong with you. An 18 year old has more maturity then an 11 year old and while a girl can pass herself off as older a boy Can not it isn't possible not at the age of 11 i havhave nit met one 11 year old boy who has facial and chest hair or even the body of a tee or young adult. and no they can not consent they do not have the mentality to consent, if you think they could then you need mental help.
Quoting momofcourse:

Again, not on his side.  But just because you turn 18 it does not magically make you a mature adult.  And like I said it could have been consensual.  Legally an 11 year old can not consent but they can in all meaning of the word.  They can want it and agree to it I guess is what I am trying to say.  And kids will lie to get out of trouble.  The boy could know his dad would be pissed and lie, just like girls do when they get caught with an older guy.  Plus the article does not say what actually occured.  Was it just him with his pants down and the older boy touching him or full on sodomy?  If it was forced either one is just as bad of course.  I know I am not making myself clear and it seems like I am on his side when I am really not, but I have enough experience with girls I knew lying about their ages and going out with guys as old as 20 when they were only 12 and 13 and lying to the guys about their age that these stories make me wonder what really happened instead of just pulling out the pitchfork and torch. 

Quoting caustinb: Really? If I caught an 18 yr old raping my son or daughter, I would kill them. 18 is absolutely an adult. He's old enough to join the military, vote, etc, he knows right from wrong.
Quoting momofcourse:

Not defending him but he had just turned 18 so he was a teen, not a grown man.  I want to know exact details before I judge though.  Just like if it had been a boy and girl.  Was he forcfully raping the boy or is the boy almost 12 and it was mutual and the dad did not like that his son might be gay?  Again, not defending him at all especially if he forcefully did this but I am not going to assume anything just yet.  just like in cases where it is a just turned 18 guy and a girl around 12 or so because I know personally that girls that age can and will lie to get an older boy to have sex with them and tell them they are 16.  It was like a competition in my class to do that, it was really sad when I grew into adulthood and looked back on it and some of those guys lives could have been ruined.  Again, just because people are going to misread this and think I am saying it was perfectly fine, if it was mutual it would be a lot different than if it was an actual rape scenerio.  Plus, again not saying what he did is ok, what if he was molested himself and no one ever found out and got him help?  Too many things in play here for me to judge the perp immediately especially with the ages. 

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 2:05 PM
18 is an adult in my Canadian eyes.

I would have killed him. I wouldn't kill anyone if they simply hurt my child but if I saw someone belligerently abusing and traumatizing my son I'd kill the bastard.
strongforthem
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:11 PM
So I'll play along. Assuming every detail you gave of your dhs story is true... why are you even trying to compare THAT with an eighteen year old and an eleven year old? Why are you excusing all of this type of behavior, and victim blaming based upon one, completely out of the ordinary and, honestly very veryt far fetched situation? It discredits you. It really does. Makes you seen desperate and mentally unstable.

Quoting momofcourse:

Yes, every adult she came across failed her.  Mostly her mother.  Maybe my husband should have hired a private investagator to make sure she was as old as she said since her own mother was a huge liar and no one realized it.  Because every 19 year old that is told something and gets confirmation on that by a family member that should be protecting their child is gonna dig really deep to make sure after being lied to for months and months.  He was a teen as well.  Legally an adult, but a teen.  There is not much of a difference mentally between 14 and 17 if you are pretty much trained to lie about how old you are and act like that age.  I would not doubt her mother trained her how to please a man sexually as well considering after my husband told her he was not getting her pregnant even before he knew how old she was that her mother told her to dig used condoms out of the garbage and put them inside her.  To be honest she taught my husband things sexually and wanted him to do some fucked up stuff, like having sex in public and she got him to try anal on her and stuff.  She was only his second girlfriend and his second sexual partner too.  Before her he was in a relationship with a girl for 5 years and they had just broken up and then he met this girl at a party that only older people were supposed to be at.  Even now when I see her out she is with her mother and her kids that her mother is raising and her own daughter now has several kids that I don't doubt her mother put her up to whoring around to have.  It is a sad family situation.  Everyone in town knows about her and what they are all like now.  If only they knew back then maybe she would have gotten help.  My husband told his mother about it after he found the book and found out what grade she was in and went through all that crap with her mom threatening to go to the cops if he broke up with her and she didn't know what to do about it and told him to just ignore her and maybe she would go away and she did.  It was not like my husband was some evil pedo going after a girl and rubbing his hands in glee thinking yay I got her!  He was truly scared when he found out and his mom was no help at all.  This is not just coming from him, the friends i have in that same circle told me all about it and so did his mom.  And I know the girl it happened with and her mom.  I don't know why everyone seems to think he is the only one I got my info from and he is fooling me into thinking he is not a perv.  He was never with an underage girl before and he was SUPER careful after and never go with another one.  If he was a pedo he would have been trying to hit up all the young girls.   

Quoting strongforthem: I don't give a flying fuck what she look like or how she acted.. I care about her age and mental capabilities compared to your chosen partners age and comparable mental capabilities. He made a choice as an adult and go is 100% responsible for that decision. I feel terrible to know that every adult that that child came across let her down and took advantage. It's disgusting.

Now back to the previous conversation. As there is a difference mentally between 14 and 17, there is a difference between 11 and 14 as well. 11 is not a teenager, there is no excuse, no justification, noting anyone can say to make out okay. So keep on taking. Go on. Go right ahead.

Quoting momofcourse:

You can not believe me all you want and think he knew she was only 14 the whole time.  She did not look or act 14 at all.  What 14 year old do you expect to be at a party drinking and getting high on a school night?  I don't have a photo of her at that age but here is a 14 year old actress named Ryan Newman. If she said she was 17 would you doubt her?

Quoting strongforthem: Ugh, EXACTLY!

Quoting Anonymous: Her husband is a perpetrator so she relates and sides with other perpetrators. What is sad is the excuses being made for hurting a child as if that child "wants it" is "asking for it" etc. when intelligent mothers know the developmental stages and the victimizing of children and how wrong it is. Our children are protected, are hers? If an adult has rapes,or molests her 11 yr old will she place blame on her child or will she help her child? That's the truly sad part in all of this!

A child has hormones and goes through puberty, they may have sexual thoughts, NONE of that matters! That isn't an excuse for an adult to take advantage of that or the child! Since when does an 11 control the actions of an adult? Since when are they the ones responsible for the actions of an adult? She's sick!

Quoting strongforthem: And also, so you don't miss it. Children are starting puberty at earlier and earlier ages. It is not out of the ordinary for kids as young as nine to enter puberty, and not unheard of for girls to begin menstruating at age five. You are sick; and twisted. Hormones don't equal mental ability to understand what is happening. I am convinced you are a pedophile.

Quoting momofcourse:

I never said anything about toddlers and young children consenting to sex.  I am talking about teens that are in puberty with hormones raging.  

Quoting strongforthem: Uhm.. okay genius. The ability to feel pleasure and crave it does not equal consent. Toddlers are known to masturbate. Young children who are molested don't always fight against their molesters, they often don't even know that what is happening is wrong until much later on in life.. That does not equal consent you sick fuck.

Quoting momofcourse:

Again I am not talking about legal consent.  And I am not talking about how mature they look, I am talking about hormones and wanting to do sexual things.  Boys can indeed pass themselves off as older if they develop sooner than their peers.  If you want to continue believing your son and your daughter are not going to want to have sex until 18 go ahead. 

con·sent
k�n�sent/
noun
  1. 1.
verb
  1. 1.
Quoting Anonymous: Honey don't even try to twist you warp views pn me. Mentally a 11or 12 years can not consent to sex. My 14 year old dd can't mentally consent to sex. They do not have the mentality to do so.

You are comparing the maturity look of boys and girls. Girl can pass themselves off as older but not boys and even in my state if the boy was 16 or 17 he could still go to jail and be charged with rape.. and all because kid teens hs have hormones doesn't automatically mean they want sex. Smdh

Quoting momofcourse:

He could be turning 12 tomorrow.  How do you come to the conclusion that preteens don't know the meaning of consent?  Consent means to agree to something.  Even my 5 year old can agree if I ask if they want a cookie.  Does that mean I am forcing them to eat a cookie since they don't know the meaning of consent?  Huge difference yes but you are ridiculous if you think kids that age are not hormonal, think about sexual things, and do sexual things. And as far as your other argument there are also 16 and 17 year olds that are not fully through puberty and have scrawny bodies and peach fuzz.  So since they look like a child should they be treated as one as well?  And are you saying it is ok for an older guy to have sex with a 12 year old girl as long as she matured early and looks the part?  

Quoting Anonymous: Actually this boy is 11 not 12 and at that age the do not know the meaning of consent so no they can not give consent. And you are talking mainly about girl and yes for the most part girl mature quicker than boys and even with hight it doesn't give the body of a adult or a teen. A small amount of facial aka peach fuzz also can prove that they are not a legal consent age. This kid is 11. In the state of Florida where I live legal age of consent is 18. No 11 years old boy ia going to pass as 18.

He deserves to be dead

Quoting momofcourse:

First of all boys can mature quickly just like girls.  My 12 year old is the smallest in his class but there are several boys in there that are 11 and 12 and are as tall as me and one has tiny bits of facial hair.  Girls are not the only one that go through puberty young.  And some 18 year olds do NOT have the maturity of an adult.  If you think that boys and girls that young do not want to have sex when their hormones are raging then you need to learn more about it.  I am not talking about LEGAL consent, I am talking about the meaning of the word consent as in not being forced.  I said several times I don't agree with what he did but I won't jump to conclusions based on a short article.  You seem to only want responses that fully agree with jumping on the pitchfork bandwagon though. 

Quoting Anonymous: Wtf is wrong with you. An 18 year old has more maturity then an 11 year old and while a girl can pass herself off as older a boy Can not it isn't possible not at the age of 11 i havhave nit met one 11 year old boy who has facial and chest hair or even the body of a tee or young adult. and no they can not consent they do not have the mentality to consent, if you think they could then you need mental help.

Quoting momofcourse:

Again, not on his side.  But just because you turn 18 it does not magically make you a mature adult.  And like I said it could have been consensual.  Legally an 11 year old can not consent but they can in all meaning of the word.  They can want it and agree to it I guess is what I am trying to say.  And kids will lie to get out of trouble.  The boy could know his dad would be pissed and lie, just like girls do when they get caught with an older guy.  Plus the article does not say what actually occured.  Was it just him with his pants down and the older boy touching him or full on sodomy?  If it was forced either one is just as bad of course.  I know I am not making myself clear and it seems like I am on his side when I am really not, but I have enough experience with girls I knew lying about their ages and going out with guys as old as 20 when they were only 12 and 13 and lying to the guys about their age that these stories make me wonder what really happened instead of just pulling out the pitchfork and torch. 

Quoting caustinb: Really? If I caught an 18 yr old raping my son or daughter, I would kill them. 18 is absolutely an adult. He's old enough to join the military, vote, etc, he knows right from wrong.

Quoting momofcourse:

Not defending him but he had just turned 18 so he was a teen, not a grown man.  I want to know exact details before I judge though.  Just like if it had been a boy and girl.  Was he forcfully raping the boy or is the boy almost 12 and it was mutual and the dad did not like that his son might be gay?  Again, not defending him at all especially if he forcefully did this but I am not going to assume anything just yet.  just like in cases where it is a just turned 18 guy and a girl around 12 or so because I know personally that girls that age can and will lie to get an older boy to have sex with them and tell them they are 16.  It was like a competition in my class to do that, it was really sad when I grew into adulthood and looked back on it and some of those guys lives could have been ruined.  Again, just because people are going to misread this and think I am saying it was perfectly fine, if it was mutual it would be a lot different than if it was an actual rape scenerio.  Plus, again not saying what he did is ok, what if he was molested himself and no one ever found out and got him help?  Too many things in play here for me to judge the perp immediately especially with the ages. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
What a child does is irrelevant! Knowing that having sex with a child is wrong it is up to the adult to be SURE! If a woman lies about being on BC and she has his kid, the courts don't see ignorance as a defense, he's still going to pay CS because it is HIS responsibility to ensure that what he's doing is responsible and lawful.
My son is sexually active but not reckless. He KNOWS the people he dates and sleeps with. He knows things like, their friends, what school they go to (university at this age) what they study, where they work, what they drive etc. if he's dating somone and they are unavailable from the time the shovel bus picks them up and the time the MIDDLE SCHOOL bell rings he should know where they are. In adult relationships you know these things about the person you're dating. If someone creates an elaborate life that doesn't exist youll catch on to that if you take the time to get to know someone. He couldn't have known her friends, he wouldn't have seen her car or drive, she'd never go to work, he wouldn't have seen her during school hours, he wouldn't have seen a drivers license etc. Being too dense to catch on or too careless to know he was having sex with a child isn't a good excuse and once again, shows that he didn't care! He would've had PLENTY of red flags if he cared. He didn't care if he was screwing a child sorry that you can't see that!

Quoting momofcourse:

And by the way, what if she lied about her age?  What if she told him she was 18 and her mother lied for her?  Would you condemn your son for going out with her then?  You would never think a MOTHER would lie about her daughters age to get an older person to date her, but there are a LOT of screwed up people out there.  Hell just recently in our local news a mom was pimping out her 12 and 14 year old daughters for drugs and even drugging them and having sex with them herself on camera for money.  Do I agree with that?  HELL NO.  There was a story about a man and woman locking their daughter in a cage in their basement and pimping her out plus the dad and the brothers used her.  She was 19.  Do I agree with that since she was legal age?  HELL NO.  I do not agree with any forced sex no matter the age, I do not agree with underage sex if the guy knows what he is doing and he doesn't in every case.  How many people do random hookups at parties, which I also think is horrible.  Do you think they check ID's before doing it?  You don't seem to get that I do not agree with anything any of my friends did by lying, I don't agree with what the girl did to my husband, they could have ruined a lot of guys lives.  And yes, it would be on them and not the guy since THEY lied.  If they said yes I am 12 or even 14 and the guy did it anyway it makes him a sick perv. But if they LIE about their age and look the age they say then there is no reason not to believe them.  For the record since you think I am some weirdo perv I hignly disagree with any teens having sex and think you should wait until marriage or at least until you know the person very well, like in a year or so.  I am not some weirdo nympho.  I just know it happens but everytime I bring it up people automatically think it can't happen because it didn't happen to them or around them.  

Quoting Anonymous: I can read and comprehend just fine! Your husband had sex (statutory rape) with a troubled little girl. It doesn't matter if she threw herself naked on top of him, as the ADULT HE has the responsibility to know who he's sleeping with and you DO NOT know them well enough if you don't know she's in 8 the grade.
What don't you get about this? The CHILD is NEVER responsible for the ADULTS CHOICES!! He CHOSE to have sex with someone he didn't know when he has ALL of the responsibility to know!! She was obviously troubled, she had a horrible role model but that doesn't make her responsible for HIS choices! With a shitty role model for a parent I HIGHLY doubt she acted maturely and responsibly only proving further that your husband didn't give a shit about her age.
I have a 19 yr old ds and he's been hit on by younger and older women, he always knows and he always gets to know a girl well before moving forward in the relationship. He was being FB "stalked" by a 16 yr old that "loved" him and he told her she was too young. His words to me "I'm in college, I don't want to date a HS student" certainly not "woo how she's legal I should go for it!"
You're giving all of the responsibility to the hormonal 11 yr old and none to the ADULT who has ALL of the responsibility!

Quoting momofcourse:

Are you kidding me?  You obviously have no reading comprehension or think that I am lying.  I could not care less about an anon not believing what I say, but if you knew this chick and her mom and the things she has done you would probably have a brain aneurysm from shock since you are so sheltered. . 

Quoting Anonymous: Her husband is a perpetrator so she relates and sides with other perpetrators. What is sad is the excuses being made for hurting a child as if that child "wants it" is "asking for it" etc. when intelligent mothers know the developmental stages and the victimizing of children and how wrong it is. Our children are protected, are hers? If an adult has rapes,or molests her 11 yr old will she place blame on her child or will she help her child? That's the truly sad part in all of this!
A child has hormones and goes through puberty, they may have sexual thoughts, NONE of that matters! That isn't an excuse for an adult to take advantage of that or the child! Since when does an 11 control the actions of an adult? Since when are they the ones responsible for the actions of an adult? She's sick!

Quoting momofcourse:

Quoting momofcourse:

con·sent
kənˈsent/
noun
  1. 1.
verb
  1. 1.
Quoting Anonymous: Honey don't even try to twist you warp views pn me. Mentally a 11or 12 years can not consent to sex. My 14 year old dd can't mentally consent to sex. They do not have the mentality to do so.

You are comparing the maturity look of boys and girls. Girl can pass themselves off as older but not boys and even in my state if the boy was 16 or 17 he could still go to jail and be charged with rape.. and all because kid teens hs have hormones doesn't automatically mean they want sex. Smdh

Quoting momofcourse:

Quoting Anonymous: Actually this boy is 11 not 12 and at that age the do not know the meaning of consent so no they can not give consent. And you are talking mainly about girl and yes for the most part girl mature quicker than boys and even with hight it doesn't give the body of a adult or a teen. A small amount of facial aka peach fuzz also can prove that they are not a legal consent age. This kid is 11. In the state of Florida where I live legal age of consent is 18. No 11 years old boy ia going to pass as 18.

He deserves to be dead

Quoting momofcourse:

Quoting momofcourse:

Quoting momofcourse:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)