Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Civil Rights Act and Immigration.... Do white people feel entitled?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 92 Replies
1 mom liked this
I DO NOT THINK ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!!! I am only talking about white people because of what I watched on the KKK. Of had seen something else, I would have focused on another race/ethnicity, etc.

It's funny that no one seems to remember history and all the pain, tears and blood the white people have caused and to American Citizens!! What would it be like today, if there was never aN end to slavery, or the Civil Act movement?

I was watching a documentary today about the KKK and the Civil Rights Act and Well it really got me thinking about everything happening today with the illegal immigrants.

Black people back in the day were hung, lit on fire, beaten, raped, harassed, kicked out of public places etc... they were treated like shit! They had no rights to anything! Finally in 1964, something amazing happened, and black people were able to have rights and respect, and most important... Be treated like human beings! I'm sure they still were mistreated, but it was different now. But why did the blacks suffer so much? Because of white people feeling superior, and thinking that only whites deserved to be in America and worthy of anything. That's bullshit!

Now look at what's happening with the illegals. White people thinking they are superior, and have the right to treat anyone different from them like shit! This country is here because of all the different ethnicity, and race. This country is what it is because people immigrated from different countries. So why is it that white people feel so entitled?

***** I do NOT think only white people are concerned about immigration. My point is, is that history has always proved the white race to be racist, hateful, and just plain brutally mean, abusive and awful to anyone that isn't white. It's a fact! And it continues to happen. So sad!! *****
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:16 PM
2 moms liked this
....... You do know that Americans are from all races.... Even vampires can be Americans.... Think on it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Silly that you think only white people care about illegal immigration.
autodidact
by Snarknado on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Generalizing isn't making YOU look like the most fair person, either. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:20 PM
I dont. But it is white people that are the most racist and have the most history with hate crime, racism, and discriminating against anyone different than them.

Quoting Anonymous: Silly that you think only white people care about illegal immigration.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:21 PM
The only people I see protesting all this are white Americans. White people on TV with their signs.
Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:21 PM
2 moms liked this
You clearly never set foot in Africa.....

Quoting Anonymous: I dont. But it is white people that are the most racist and have the most history with hate crime, racism, and discriminating against anyone different than them.

Quoting Anonymous: Silly that you think only white people care about illegal immigration.
momofcourse
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, you really think white people are the only ones complaining about the border jumpers?  Even the Mexican ladies that work with a friend of mine are complaining about it and saying they need to go about it the correct way.  Moron. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:22 PM
You really need to get out more if you believe that.

Quoting Anonymous: I dont. But it is white people that are the most racist and have the most history with hate crime, racism, and discriminating against anyone different than them.

IDGAF-
by Cvnt-Like on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Historically people who are different get treated shitty (Blacks,Jewish,Gay etc) It's no secret. Those same people get mistreated today but it's unfair to generalize white people for something they currently have no control over.

Now, I'm backing out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:22 PM
I'm not trying to look fair. I'm just looking for an honest answer. Maybe there are members that are part of the Klan and can explain their thought behind their beliefs.

Quoting autodidact:

Generalizing isn't making YOU look like the most fair person, either. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN