Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Somebody's been sleeping in my bed....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
And he's still there!! How many of you have (clearly young) kids that regularly appear in your bed at night?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:41 AM

My youngest sleeps with me every night. 

zeezoo
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:42 AM

My 3 yo DD will crawl in bed with us once in a blue moon. This morning I woke up to her snuggled next to me. I loved it!

Buuuut. This is why DH and I sleep clothed!

Aiden.11.10.09
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:44 AM
My 4 year old gets in the bed with me every morning when my husband leaves for work and any time it storms. He loves sleeping with mommy!!! I wish my youngest would sometimes lol. But he's got to have his own space. He won't sleep anywhere but his own bed.
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:45 AM

they crawl into bed with me in the morning. dh drives truck, so i have this big bed to myself most of the time, so i love the extra snuggles! i'm usually the kind that doesn't want kids in my bed. they kick around too much!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:50 AM
My DD rarely came into our room at night which was okay with me because it allowed me to be the bed hog that I am
DLMsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:54 AM
DD4 comes in at 3:30 almost every morning. You can almost set your watch by her. She gets up, goes to the bathroom and then comes in and snuggles on my side of the bed.

It has gotten to the point that if she doesn't come in I wake up just after 3:30 and have to go check on her before I can get back to sleep.
DLMsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
This is why DD comes and gets in bed with us. DH was a truck driver until about 6mo ago so I had this huge king sized bed just for me. Most nights I would actually move her to my bed when I went to bed just because I needed the snuggles. Now its no big deal though. DH is home but she still comes in and snuggles almost every morning.

Quoting AngryBob:

they crawl into bed with me in the morning. dh drives truck, so i have this big bed to myself most of the time, so i love the extra snuggles! i'm usually the kind that doesn't want kids in my bed. they kick around too much!

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 1:01 AM
DD#1 only did it once, although she did move from her bed to mine for naps a few times. I thought it was sweet how she slept in the place where I sleep.

DD#2 comes into our bed when she wakes up at 4-5am, because we're in an apt and she screams bloody murder. Also because we'd like at least 3 more hours of sleep. But she does not spend the entire night with us.
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 1:01 AM
I can't get my 7 year old to sleep in his room and I'm not about to try. He's going to soon be at an age where he will want nothing but privacy (and will very much need it lol).
yorkiemum
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 1:02 AM
I have yorkies does that count
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN