Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATEEE stop giving my son your hippy bs!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 122 Replies
DS came home from his dads, SM is some "peace loving, naturalust, hippie."

DS had mosquito bites and scrapes, dads excuse was he was roughhousing w his boy cousins whohe rarely sees.

I asked DS if they put medicine on and he told me SM uses essential oils!! I did massage and they said those oils can be dangerous used on children.

I text my ex telling him that he should be using neosporin on cuts, he said, I would rather use chemical free products.

Ughhh! Ever since this woman came around he completely fucking changed!!!

UPDATE*****

So I text SM and asked what she used, and why. She told me that she did not feel comfortable conversing with me because I filed a TRO on her last year. She said she would be glad to send a pamphlet w DS when he comes home but besode that she will not converse w me.

Umm correct me if I am wrong but she is not his mother, she will talk to me when I speak to her! Especially when she is applying things to open wounds on my son!!!

I text my ex that he needs to give me infornation about the things SM uses, he replied there will be a pamphlet w DS on Wednesday and that he is tired of me stirring the pot on a weekly basis, and that DS spends more time at their house so realistically I have no say.

Ughhhh!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smurfette1903
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:26 AM
8 moms liked this
This may get interesting. The crunchy moms should be here shortly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:26 AM
Bump
Sara-1989
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:26 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree that a lot if essential oils shouldn't be used on babies and kids. They're "in" now and uneducated people are using them completely wrong. There's an introductory class she should take about oils.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Wtf is crunchy?

Quoting smurfette1903: This may get interesting. The crunchy moms should be here shortly.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Piss in a bottle and tell her it's a special face wash just for her free of all chemicals
AvantGardener
by Song Bird on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:28 AM
3 moms liked this
Present.

Quoting smurfette1903: This may get interesting. The crunchy moms should be here shortly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:28 AM
Apparently ex mil has worked with them for years and she has been doing workshops with her. Blah blah blah

Quoting Sara-1989: I agree that a lot if essential oils shouldn't be used on babies and kids. They're "in" now and uneducated people are using them completely wrong. There's an introductory class she should take about oils.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Did you really mean "naturalust"? If so, I kinda like it!
smurfette1903
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Natural, organic, yadda yadda...If you use anything with chemicals your sex organs will shrivel and fall off and you will go blind. Not the same kid of blindness you get from masterbating...A different one.

Quoting Anonymous: Wtf is crunchy?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)