Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Worthless Baby Mama

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I have been seeing this guy but we arent seeing each other anymore. Why? Because he let his "baby mama" (as he calls her) move back into his house.

I admit I'm a little jealous but I'm more so disappointed and sad for him.

Background:

These two were together for 7 years apparently. She has no education. He failed her GED twice and finally got it the third time. She has no job. She can't keep a job when she gets one. She was caught stealing at one. She constantly showed up late at the other. Both she got fired. He paid for everything because she couldn't take care of herself.

To make matters worse she cheated on him. She got caught two seperate times. She used to use his car to go cheat on him. The first time he let her back and forgave her. The second time I'm not sure what happened but she left him for this guy she was cheating with.

Flash forward to present times...almost two years after she left him...

She got pregnant. Her boyfriend kicked her out. The boyfriend who she left him for. So she came crying to him. And of course as usual, he bails her out of yet another shitty situation that she got herself into.

So he's paid for everything for her abortion. Where we are from they stop doing abortions at 12 weeks and she was 17 weeks. So she had to fly out. So he paid for The flight, the hotel, the abortion, a friend to go with her, her food...everything...5 grand total. And because the boyfriend kicked her out, she was sleeping on a couch at her cousins house.

Tuesday he hit me up and said he let her move back in and that she was sleeping in her sons room for a few days. I knew that was bullshit.

I just feel so sad for him because she wouldn't be worrying about him if her boyfriend wasn't a coward and kicked her out when she got pregnant. He basically accepting to be her second choice. And I feel that when she meets someone she's more into, that she is going to break his heart again. And I care about him so much and I don't want to see him go through that.

I kind of feel worthless now too.

I have a good job. I make just over 5500 a month. I live on my own. I'm independent. I'm not sure what it is about her that he chose her over me. And it's messing with the way I feel about myself. I'm starting to think he likes a woman that's NEEDS him. That will never be me so I guess we aren't compatible for that reason. Instead of a partner he wants a second child.

Obviously he's a grown man and can make his own decisions but I wish there was something I can do to change his mind.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:07 AM
3 moms liked this

Be glad you are rid of him. Be thankful you didn't have a kid with him. Let him play captain save a ho. 

Now you can focus your energy on yourself and your family. A more worthy man cannot find you if you are wasting your time on some loser, right?

Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:11 AM
LOL captain save a hoe XD

Quoting Anonymous:

Be glad you are rid of him. Be thankful you didn't have a kid with him. Let him play captain save a ho. 

Now you can focus your energy on yourself and your family. A more worthy man cannot find you if you are wasting your time on some loser, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:13 AM
Thank you for this.

You are right. I'm glad this happened before we got too close to starting a family together.

I honestly wouldn't call him a loser. He is a really great guy and he has treated me better than any guy I've been with. So it was really surprised and disappointing when this happened and he made that decision.

I had self esteem issues after my sons father and I broke up and this was the guy who made me believe I am beautiful and start loving myself. I'll be forever grateful for this. So I'm sad he is putting himself in the place he pulled me out from. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Mobile Photo

It's funny because after I found out his decision, I went on Pinterest and found all these quote pictures about "ho saving".

Quoting Loveavision: LOL captain save a hoe XD

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:16 AM
Haha never mind. That's instagram. I knew it was one of the two.

Quoting Loveavision: LOL captain save a hoe XD

Quoting Anonymous:

readyforhim
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:24 AM

you will thank every angel in the sky for her when you realize you don't want to be involved in this drama.

you will be ok, they will not be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:25 AM
Love makes people do stupid things. You just have to remember that there is nothing wrong with YOU.

He obviously isn't in the best place to have a relationship anyways. I know it sucks and it hurts. Trust me. I'm going threw a similar situation.

Although it doesn't matter what anyone says, because the hurt will stay there, just be glad your not more invested into the relationship.

You will find someone worth your time. I promise.
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:28 AM
Evidently he didn't treat you that great if he ditched you for her, if she's really as bad as you say.
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:30 AM

some people just need to be needed.  and you're not a needy person, so you're not going to be able to give him that "feel good" of saving the downtrodden.  let him play Captain Save-a-Ho, and get on with your life. 

ETA:  just went back and read the other comments, and laughing over how many people mentioned CSaH in a 9-response post!

PogoPalOj
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:30 AM

It's called co-dependency

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN