Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've started 🎅🎄CHRISTMAS SHOPPING🎅🎄

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:56 AM
  • 287 Replies
1 mom liked this
Most of you will probably think I'm crazy but I I've got probably 5 or 6 things for each kid, not including stocking stuffers. Only one is a "bigger" gift but I'm relived tp have started!!! I do this to prevent spending a ton of money all at once!!

Have you started shopping or at least thinking about it or planning???
by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristaP13
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:58 AM
5 moms liked this

I have my xmas wishlist on Amazon made, but thats as far as I've gotten lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:58 AM
2 moms liked this

I just sent one kid to a pre-college art program in New York and the other just had an expensive birthday party. The last thing I want to think about is spending more money on them!  LOL

maminka-4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:59 AM
I need to get started.will make December a lot less stressful.

I need to start making a list. Not sure what to get my boys besides a Lego set but for my dd, I lots of ideas!
MountieMama
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Oh me too!!! I start for my son around February/ march. He was born in January so it's Christmas/ birthday presents. We live away from family so I just have this pile of presents and then when family asks what they can buy him, I suggest they either give money for his savings or give us money for one of things in the pile. They love it

I also have another shelf for friends/ family and when I see something they would like for a good deal, it goes on the self. I mostly try to take advantage for online deals with free shipping for family and friends so that it's really no hassle for me!
jb0520
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:00 AM
LOL, i bet!

Quoting Anonymous:

I just sent one kid to a pre-college art program in New York and the other just had an expensive birthday party. The last thing I want to think about is spending more money on them!  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Ive started,but too ashamed to tell anyone

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:05 AM
4 moms liked this
Yup! I started in like march, and I did all relatives.
I started for my kids in April.. Ive got most big gifts out the way, and a bunch of little ones.

Im always so busy shopping around xmas, this year i want to be done BEFORE December, so i can just concentrate on decorating and baking!
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Oh hush!   lol

smorgan865
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this
I started back in January, with the after Christmas sales.

Actually, I have a truck that I bought for my youngest when I was still pregnant with him, that I knew we'd give to him on his 2nd Christmas (he'll be about 18 months).
jb0520
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:08 AM
2 moms liked this
How old are your boys?

Quoting maminka-4: I need to get started.will make December a lot less stressful.

I need to start making a list. Not sure what to get my boys besides a Lego set but for my dd, I lots of ideas!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)