Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am getting SICK of SDs BS(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies

She does things TO get others in trouble (example she was caught throwing a huge truck at a mirror. JUST Before throwning it she screamed my 3 year olds (shes 11) name and then threw this toy truck at the mirror)

She tells her friends to beat up on her brothers

she beats on her brothers (all younger than her)

She has been mean to the animals including shaking the cats. 

There are 6 kids in the house and I am expected to watch ALL of their every moves. She steals then shoves the evidence in the boys rooms under their pillows and other such things. DH is always commenting how I should NOT be all that stressed out but all she does is create chaos. She pretends to be miss goody two shoes but she is NOT. DH agrees she instigates crap so tells me to keep her under my watchful eye (meaning keep her with me if she is not sleeping ) but to also keep her away from the other kids. Ok soooo....how am I suposed to do that while allowing the OTHER kids to not suffer? WHY is everything on me? I am getting sick of the BS. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:47 AM

oh and only two of the children are biologicaly mine. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM
4 moms liked this
Why can't he help? I swear, until I came to this group, I never knew some people were so damn needy and unable to do crap on their own, without having their hands held at every step.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:49 AM

I feel like ripping my hair out. She went away for 3 days and the house was so much more calm. NO major drama at all. SOme minor issues (to be expected). Oh and if she gets punished she punches her siblings. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:51 AM

he is gone from 7 am untill 7 pm. twice a week he is gone overnight. He is only one on saturdays after 10 AM. then back to work sunday at 7 AM. 

Quoting Anonymous: Why can't he help? I swear, until I came to this group, I never knew some people were so damn needy and unable to do crap on their own, without having their hands held at every step.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Buy a leash and put her on it, hook the other end to your belt loop and she has to he by your side 24/7

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:51 AM

and before anyone says I knew what I was getting into things were VERY diffrent when we married

Mom had the kids half the day

he worked a job that had a LOT less hours and made him more money

Sara-1989
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:52 AM
She wouldn't be allowed in my house again. No one puts their hands on my children.
BroomandHat
by Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Call the doctor- this is major acting out, but you know that. My son was hyperactive but actually had adrenal gland cancer. It was removed but he will always have trouble with his emotions. We fed him, as a child, only calming foods (peanut butter, banana and milk in one meal are similar to Prozac- I am not kidding) and took out all artificial dyes. Take is seriously and lovingly and be an advocate for this little girl to help her- good luck  I am so sorry.

Liastele
by Lauren on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:52 AM

How do you know she threw the truck or stole the stuff?  Is it possible she in innocent sometimes and you blame her because you aren't a huge fan of her?

mommieof38829
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:54 AM
She would never come to my home again. No one hits my child or causes that much trouble in my home
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)