Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tim McGraw controversy thoughts

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:15 AM
  • 134 Replies
I know this has most likely been discussed as it's all over social media BUT... Thoughts on TIm McGraw slapping that women for grabbing him? I watched the video and I don't see where she grabbed his junk, I see him high fiven another guy and than turns around smacks this women.. Did she grab his booty? Lol... Im a firm believer of hands to yourself and if that was a guy grabbing a girl it would be okay for her to slap him, so thoughts? And I wonder how his wife is feeling lol

And than I go back and look and looks like she tried to grab him but couldn't quite reach lol

http://m.tmz.com/#Video/0-k5o5o634
by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:18 AM
4 moms liked this
Meh he pushed her away more than he slapped her. And she was grabbing at him, so she deserved it IMO.
SaskMummy
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:20 AM
I think so to its just everyone's making a huge deal

Quoting hautemama83: Meh he pushed her away more than he slapped her. And she was grabbing at him, so she deserved it IMO.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:20 AM
She deserved it. Good on him for not letting her get away with it.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:21 AM
That wasn't really a slap, IMO. It was weird that he was fine with other people grabbing him though.
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't see what he did wrong in my opinion. If some strange girl was touching on me I would push her away too. Celebrities are normal humans that like boundaries too.
KristaP13
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

If she grabbed his junk that's sexual assault and she deserved to be smacked. People have no respect anymore. 

Doesn't really look like she got hit very hard. I hope she got kicked out of the show. 

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
She ripped his pants!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:22 AM
3 moms liked this
She damn near pulled his pants down from what I saw. He was totally justified. Especially if she did grab a handful of his junk!

NO ONE has the right to touch anyone else regardless of gender or status. If it had be Faith up there and some guy pulled on her pants, you bet your ass the whole world would support her bitch slapping the motherfucker.

But just because he's a guy and some random chick tried to grab his dick he should just put up with it???! I don't think so.

Of course the bitch will probably sue him and win. Dumbass cunt.
almburr
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:22 AM
She was grabbing at his package. What he did was more or a pop on the head. She deserved it. You grab at someone in the boobs or crotch you get smacked.
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Did you see how she ripped his pants? I'd have whacked her too!

Quoting Anonymous: She damn near pulled his pants down from what I saw. He was totally justified. Especially if she did grab a handful of his junk!

NO ONE has the right to touch anyone else regardless of gender or status. If it had be Faith up there and some guy pulled on her pants, you bet your ass the whole world would support her bitch slapping the motherfucker.

But just because he's a guy and some random chick tried to grab his dick he should just put up with it???! I don't think so.

Of course the bitch will probably sue him and win. Dumbass cunt.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)