Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"So go drink some bleach to get rid of it!"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies
1 mom liked this

Well today has been interesting, I have a friend that both her and her boyfriend think that we are all just a bunch of breeders. She has issues with people having kids even to the point of almost disowning her sister because she has 6 children.

Well I get a phone call from her which is odd since we rarely talk anymore since I had my son three years ago and even though I was married at the time she told me I should abort and ranted about it on our announcement.

Turns out she has ended up pregnant and she is 4 months pregnant, well past the time she can abort.

She is majorly upset and so is her boyfriend. He tells her to put it up for adoption which she then freaks out and tells him that there is no way in hell that she is adding to the mess that is adoption. So in return he tells her that she better go drink  some bleach because she cant keep it here at their house which is in his name only.

So its looking like my friend has no where to go and is going to have a child.

I have no idea what to think or what advice to give.

To be completely honest, I kinda feel like it serves her right to end up pregnant but not the whole go drink bleach thing if that make sense.

Over all I feel really bad for her.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
d_k_w
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Karma. Well hopefully she will stop being such a bitch now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Doubtful, but I can have some hope on that. 

Quoting d_k_w: Karma. Well hopefully she will stop being such a bitch now.

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Maybe this will wake her up and change her attitude.
I'd help her if I could. Then once everything is settled I'd harass her a little about her previous comments :)
Medic32
by RN=Rescue Ninja on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Some people have to experience the school of hard knocks before they understand real life. She is young and full of ideals without any experience.

Poor baby is all I can say. He/she is the one that really suffers in all of this stupidity.

I would have ended the friendship at her bitch attempt to get me to abort at my baby announcement. If you wanted that option, you would have chosen it. She doesn't get to decide for you. Pro-choice is about the ability to decide what works best for the individual. It's not about force feeding your personal beliefs onto others.
corticosteroid
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Wow.

That's horrible.

theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Can you offer to adopt?

CMay2CK
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe she should do a little research on adoption. It's not always a mess. There are some very wonderful people who cannot conceive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:40 AM
How old are these people??
d_k_w
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Yes always be hopeful. I know she probably hurt you but try to be there for her if that's what you want to do. Hopefully she will Leave that asshole After pouring bleach on his clothes lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Doubtful, but I can have some hope on that. 

Quoting d_k_w: Karma. Well hopefully she will stop being such a bitch now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 11:43 AM

She is older than I am by 5 years and I have more or less just keep in touch because we have the same friends, we used to be really really close but after that she is more a friend in name and name alone. Though this might change that.

I am pro-choice and I know what you mean. Do what works for you just don't shove it down my throat.

Quoting Medic32: Some people have to experience the school of hard knocks before they understand real life. She is young and full of ideals without any experience. Poor baby is all I can say. He/she is the one that really suffers in all of this stupidity. I would have ended the friendship at her bitch attempt to get me to abort at my baby announcement. If you wanted that option, you would have chosen it. She doesn't get to decide for you. Pro-choice is about the ability to decide what works best for the individual. It's not about force feeding your personal beliefs onto others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN