Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont get why other married women do this?! ** EDIT! **

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 326 Replies
1 mom liked this

My cousin is pissed off and crying because she snooped on her husband ( newly married ) and found out he has been talking to 2 other women she did not know about. She tries to convince me that she is okay with him talking to other women, as long as she knows about it. 

Okay well my opinion is this.. One! Who the hell snoops on their spouse? Just because you are married, it doesn't mean you have any less right to privacy as you had when you are married. In fact its good to have your own separate lives a little to keep the peace. If not you get tired of each other quick. 

Two! as if I believe her when she says she doesn't care if her husband talks to other women.. but to humor her sure. But why does her husband need approval for every friend he has? Women or not, its none of her business who he is friends with ( and before anyone says it.. I know this is none of my business but she talked to me about it.. thus I formed my opinion on the situation )

Three! NOT that I am saying cheating is okay. It is wrong! I would never say " SURE go ahead and cheat on your spouse!". BUT! Again, who the hell is she to say who someone can and cant sleep with? I'm sorry but getting married doesn't mean you have claim to that other person. It doesn't mean that person is mindless property and therefore have no mind or will of their own. YES even IF you are married, its none of your business who your spouse decides to sleep with. They are their own person and if they are going to cheat they will cheat. Don't like it? Don't get married! Plain and simple. No one becomes property to anyone else just because they signed that piece of paper. And as long as he is not doing anything illegal she should shut up about it. Get a divorce if she is bothered that much by it. I wouldn't like it either, but I wouldn't tell him he what he can and cant do. 

And that's exactly what I told her as nice as I could possibly tell her. She came to me and asked me what to do, therefore she opened herself up to my opinion. Yes she is upset with me now, but she can get over it and get over herself. Maybe if she wasn't such a control freak her husband wouldn't feel the need to go somewhere else for breathing room! 

Edit

Again!! let me make it clear that I don't condone cheating! I think it is wrong. I am only saying that its not a spouses business who their spouse sleeps with! If you don't like it get divorced! Don't sit there and say " oh you have no right to sleep with that person, and you better stop or I will leave!". That's wrong!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:21 PM
10 moms liked this
Wow....just wow.

While I can agree with you that she shouldn't be snooping, you completely lost me after that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Why do some married women think its okay to treat their husband as property and want to stick their noses in their husbands business? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:22 PM
8 moms liked this
I think if your married you need to rethink on alot. You sound kinda crazy
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:23 PM
11 moms liked this
Ok Mrs. Crazypants...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:23 PM

What part exactly? That she cant / shouldn't try to control what her husband does? 

Quoting Anonymous: Wow....just wow. While I can agree with you that she shouldn't be snooping, you completely lost me after that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:23 PM
Your obviously NOT married and if you are i hope you have a good attorney when he starts cheating and shit behind your back.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do some married women think its okay to treat their husband as property and want to stick their noses in their husbands business? 

KristaP13
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:24 PM
17 moms liked this

I'm all for the no snooping....BUT this is where you lost me. It is my business, I'm the one being subjected to the risk of an STD. 

Quote:

YES even IF you are married, its none of your business who your spouse decides to sleep with.

mommieof38829
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Hus business is my business and mine is his
lil_mama06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:25 PM

I also agree on the snooping part....But any decent human being won't cheat on their spouse...That's just oh my gosh....

ladyvamp5489
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:25 PM
3 moms liked this

WOW  just WOW...... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN