Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Un-PC thoughts

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:55 PM
  • 465 Replies
1 mom liked this
What are some un-pc thoughts or feelings you may have against certain groups even if you don't want to think or feel that way?

Be honest, you even have anon! Lol.
by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouser
by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:01 PM
12 moms liked this

I don't trust young men, of any race, in the 15-25 range. Especially when those men are dressed like "thugs". I will assume they are criminals or plan on doing something illegal if they have on saggy pants, straight billed- cocked to the side hats, and baggy shirts. Gold teeth and face/neck tattoos make it even worse. 

Kiss-Me-Kate
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:02 PM
3 moms liked this

Aw hell.

I automatically dread eating with heavy people, like at barbecues or family gatherings or something, because when I was young and around my mom's family,  my weight/eating habits would ALWAYS get brought up. Like, without fail. Every single time. They still do, around family and sometimes around non-family.

"What are you doing to stay so skinny?" "Do you have a tapeworm?" "Eat a cheeseburger!" "Wow, you sure eat a lot for such a tiny girl!" "I wish I could eat like you *cue sad face over own plate*" "Don't you ever eat?" "I used to look like you, then ___________________ and now I'm fat."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:03 PM
15 moms liked this
I think if you are breastfeeding you should be discreet about it. Not discreet about feeding your baby, but don't have your boobs hanging out of your shirt in front of random people.
tisha826
by Tisha on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
There's a certain religion I can't stand, I think they are snobby hypocrites.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I really don't have any thoughts about specific groups. When I'm not anon, I try to present myself as a good person, I think I am a good person. But I have habits that aren't great, I'm not a perfect mom or wife, a lot of the women on here would eat me alive if they knew how I really lived my life. But I am educated and street smart because I was raised much differently. I absolutely have no room to judge anyone and I'm completely aware of that.
Kiss-Me-Kate
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Also, I live in an area with a TON of Chinese immigrants.

I'm not saying all Asians are bad drivers, but I am saying I stay a lane away from them when I notice they're Asian. Which is doubly unfair since a lot are 1st, 2nd, 3rd+ generation and are fine drivers, it's just the immigrants that are often terrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd much rather have my fast food made by hispanic people. It is always better. When ever I go to a place with a bunch of white teenagers I always cringe. Food is usually cold and not made the way I wanted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:06 PM
4 moms liked this

That's how I've always felt about eating with thin people. I like thin people, they just intimidate me, and I always feel as if they're judging everything I do.

Many have said cruel things, but I have to remind myself that not everyone is like that. It stinks when people are mean, no matter their size.

Quoting Kiss-Me-Kate:

Aw hell.

I automatically dread eating with heavy people, like at barbecues or family gatherings or something, because when I was young and around my mom's family,  my weight/eating habits would ALWAYS get brought up. Like, without fail. Every single time. They still do, around family and sometimes around non-family.

"What are you doing to stay so skinny?" "Do you have a tapeworm?" "Eat a cheeseburger!" "Wow, you sure eat a lot for such a tiny girl!" "I wish I could eat like you *cue sad face over own plate*" "Don't you ever eat?" "I used to look like you, then ___________________ and now I'm fat."

j3st3r
by Jedi on Jul. 19, 2014 at 9:08 PM
2 moms liked this
I also cringe at neck tattoos. Or a lot of visible tattoos/large piercings.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)