Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

s/o free bleeding. how to do it the right way; edit to add

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 236 Replies
2 moms liked this
For the record, free bleeders don't go around bleeding on everything. We each have our own specail area for the precious eggs we shed. Almost like nesting. I have a beautiful white couch, proudly marked by womanhood. We believe woman should ne natural and celebrated especailly during this time that seperates so much from the man. It's very empowering and beautiful. I hate the women on here that try to make it something gross.
Edit; I see I have made someone angry withh my method of free bleeding. I believe everyone has a different way of doing things, some are more extreme than others. It is beautiful when we can accept eachothers views and choices as women especailly. Now on to answering theost common question, what happens in public?
The group of women that enjoy free bleeding with me understamd that not everyone embraces our lifestyle and That is fine. I try not to leave my home during my menses but if I must I have silken scarvess that have been untouches by a man's hands with the exception of my dh who gave them to me years ago, before I became so impassioned with my feminity. The silk catches the flow but is soft and smooth and allows me to feel the naturalness of the blood flowing from my womb. It is a thrilling sensation. I hope that helps, I know I am not as extreme as some, but again everyone has their own style of doing different things.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:14 PM
18 moms liked this

smurfette1903
by Goat Herder on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow, what a welcoming sight for your poor guests. A couch marked with blood. Crazy!!
mich2.0
by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:15 PM
3 moms liked this
I like to bleed everywhere. It gives my dead egg a chance to choose its own resting place.
navywife0204
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:15 PM
3 moms liked this

throwing up

Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:15 PM
3 moms liked this
Omg what did I just read??? *gag*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Lmao!! I much prefer free bleeding on a pad but each their own.
smurfette1903
by Goat Herder on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
So I guess we can assume those who like this post are free bleeders? Ms. Brown, do you gave anything to contribute?
mommy211983
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:17 PM
8 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM
6 moms liked this

_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN