Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My new friend is very flirty with my husband WWYD?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies

I will try and explain this as best as I can so it doesn't get confusing. I met a woman at my playgroup and we got along really well. She is currently working at my husband's job (part time, 3 months) as a contractor so she is only there 2 hours a day. Anyway my husband is the manager so he has to deal with her.

Yesterday she came to my house and my H was home. He was going to run an errand and she asked him if she could go. That seemed a bit strange to me so we all went. The entire time we were out she flirted with my H. He was joking around with her too.

When we got home he went to work and she stayed for an hour or so. She told me "she doesn't understand how anyone could not get along with my H, he is so easy to get along with". She talked about him alot. She told me that when My H gave her some hay for her horses her husband asked her "what did she do to get that, roll around in the hay with him?" Which seemed like a weird thing to say to someone!.

This situation is really bothering me and I am so upset about it. I spoke to my H about her and get got upset with me and we had a big fight. WWYD?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:17 AM
12 moms liked this
First off, punch her in the vagina.

Secondly, I don't think he would be definsive if he wasn't flirting back.

Either confront her or fuck her husband.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:17 AM
4 moms liked this

amberlyp
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this
My gut feeling told me that she isn't flirting, she is just talking about the common ground you two have. I know this from experience. at my last job I was very friendly with a manager and we were good friends. Then one day I ran into his wife at the store and she said something about how I was supposed to be working and I was 9 months pregnant at the time. I said "your husband is so sweet, he let's me off early whenever I feel like it basically" and I really only said it because that is literally the only thing her and I had commonality between us. So although it understandably bothers you, I hope that I am right and she isn't flirting
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:18 AM
Depends. I'm pretty intuitive and can tell if my DH is hiding something. Also, how did you bring if up to your DH? If you came at him with accusations, then of course he will be defensive.
New friend needs to back the F off! Asking another woman's husband to tag along for errands? That's odd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:18 AM
How much hay? Hay is expensive. That alone is reason enough to suspect they are sleeping together or about to sleep together.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:20 AM

R00k
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:21 AM
I don't think you have enough control here to actually do anything. I think you're kind of stuck here, you may just have to wait and see.
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Maybe y'all aren't as good of friends as you though and she's just more comfortable with DH since they work together. Maybe she just has a flirty personality.

I would talk to DH again when you're both calm. Don't accuse, just tell him how it's making you feel. If he gets defensive again I would be suspicious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I would tell her that she needs to take it down a few notches and the flirting is starting to bother you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:36 AM

One, I dont tolerate ANY ONE flirting with my husband. Period. So my foot would have  went up her ass then and there and then to insinuate that her and my husband screwed?  MMMMnnnmmm NOPE.  Already had a butch ass try that with  me, then I got her thrown out of the house my roommates house.  All because she lied and said my dh effed her, and i was with him the day and time she said he did it. New friends are the first to screw you and while he may not be messing with her NOW, he could start by getting promised things will be different with her than you. PLease oh please be careful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN