Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sex with an unconcious person?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
1 mom liked this

What does it say about a man that he wants to screw someone while they are unconscious?

In the post about marital rape some women seem to think it's fine for a husband to fuck his wife while she's sleeping.  What kind of man wants to do that?

When we have sex, my husband wants to be with me. He wants to see me and kiss me and touch me and talk to me and turn me on. He doesn't just want a warm hole to get off in.

Is sex in your marriage really about your husband just using your body for his needs? Is that really OK with you?

It makes me sick of my husband trying to fuck me while I was asleep. What kind of sick man would be able to get off that way?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Yeah, I'm not a blow up doll. He wouldn't dare even try to pull some shit like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Quoting BrutalTruth: Yeah, I'm not a blow up doll. He wouldn't dare even try to pull some shit like that.

Would he even want to?

My husband wouldn't even want to.

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

That would be rape, no question about it.  No, that would not be ok.  

j3st3r
by Jedi on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to avoid those posts.  It's infuriating and sad at the same time.

AllieKat
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

That person is sick and it is not ok at all without permission. It's horrible that a woman can't not want a dick in her and gets raped by her husband then women call her a bitch for pressing charges and "ruining his life." he ruined his own life by being a shitty person. this applies to every man who has been charged and did the deed. they ruined their own life and deserve every single consequence they get.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:03 PM
I wish my husband would wake me ravishing me so it is hard for me to understand but I sex starved! If wife clearly says no and he is doing this it would be a big red flag!
armywifey26
by Krissy on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this
After 16 years sometimes you just want a quickie. We don't need to be 100% involved mind, body, and soul with every sexual encounter. How exhausting.
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:05 PM

I thought it was common knowledge that this is rape.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:05 PM

DH and I sometimes like sleepy sex. I'll be half asleep and he does at the work, I may or may not get off. It works for when I'm not in the mood but he is. 

If I was asleep and I tried that, I would be pissed. He knows to wake me up enough to consent or tell him to bug off. 

BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Honestly, I don't think he would. I'm gonna ask him when he wakes up, but I'm 99% sure he's going to say he'd feel like a scumbag/creep.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BrutalTruth: Yeah, I'm not a blow up doll. He wouldn't dare even try to pull some shit like that.

Would he even want to?

My husband wouldn't even want to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN