Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't understand complaining about school supplies.

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:57 PM
  • 393 Replies
44 moms liked this

Complaining about buying school supplies is ridiculous!  We all know school is coming and when it will start.  It's not like the schools are springing this on us last minute.  I'm am actually glad that some of my son's supplies will go into the classroom box.  There is no need for another kid to go without a pencil, eraser, crayon or marker when my son is more than capable of sharing.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:58 PM
I don't get it either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:59 PM
2 moms liked this

It's almost like people are truly shocked that the have to by stuff for their kids lol.

Quoting MIA0223: I don't get it either.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

HamsterandCow
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:01 PM
I don't get it either. So many stores have sales there's no reason to not stock up.
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:02 PM
I agree...we set the money aside at the beginning of summer for clothes and supplies. My parents bought school supplies for us and now I buy for my kids. And the community pot is actually not that much at our school. It's usually the teachers list for the kkds that's super long.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:03 PM
6 moms liked this
The on,y thing I have an issue with becoming community supplies is her lefty scissors for obvious reasons!

Quoting lovemymini:

It's almost like people are truly shocked that the have to by stuff for their kids lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I haven't opened any of those posts but yeah, it's been going on probably since the beginning formal education lol definitely shouldn't come a surprise.

ER-momma
by LintLicker on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:04 PM
People will complain about everything. I feel fortunate I can buy extra supplies for my children. I know there are some who cannot afford supplies. This year we're going to buy supplies to donate to an organization that gives bookbags/supplies to less fortunate kids.
monshine2
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Gives them something to bitch and complain about

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:06 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't understand a lot of shut on this site...
Love-Hate
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand that. I'm a lefty but my parents and school taught me to cut right handed so I never needed left hand scissors

Quoting MIA0223: The on,y thing I have an issue with becoming community supplies is her lefty scissors for obvious reasons!

Quoting lovemymini:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN