Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Free Bleeding

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:17 PM
  • 48 Replies

I just read about this on here, obviously.

I told my dh about it and read a few comments to him. He said "That's gross, you better not fucking do that."  I died. 

To each their own, I guess. 

I know menustrating is natural. I know everyone doesn't use pads, tamps, mommy pads, etc. But why stain up your furniture? Do you clean it up after? What about your kids? 

I read in a post a woman said "It's called being a feminist." So does it make you feel like the woMAN? 

by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:18 PM

I feel like vomiting after reading this. I have never heard of it. . women actually just let it flow all over the place ? NASTY and GROSS !!!!!!

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:20 PM
4 moms liked this
It's called being a moronic sheep. Even in medieval times they used rags to staunch the flow. There are some grandmothers who must be rolling in their graves at the ignorance and mindlessness of their granddaughters.

Quoting LovelyJay512:

I told my dh about it and read a few comments to him. He said "That's gross, you better not fucking do that."  I died. 

I know menustrating is natural. I know everyone doesn't use pads, tamps, mommy pads, etc. But why stain up your furniture? Do you clean it up after? What about your kids? 

I read in a post a woman said "It's called being a feminist." So does it make you feel like the woMAN? 

LovelyJay512
by Momma Jay on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Lol. I was just reading about it, turned my stomach a little. 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I feel like vomiting after reading this. I have never heard of it. . women actually just let it flow all over the place ? NASTY and GROSS !!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
It's nasty, unsanitary, and fucking pointless. This feminism shit is getting annoying.
duckdynastymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:22 PM
How does that work?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:22 PM
3 moms liked this
I really hope that post was done by a troll. A very committed troll.
LovelyJay512
by Momma Jay on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:22 PM

I totally agree with that. 

Quoting Diamepphyre: It's called being a moronic sheep. Even in medieval times they used rags to staunch the flow. There are some grandmothers who must be rolling in their graves at the ignorance and mindlessness of their granddaughters.
Quoting LovelyJay512:

BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Okay, I finally caved and opened one of these. What is free bleeding?
jjames0991
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

As I said on that post, add Free Bleeding to the mountain high reasons of why I am beginning to hate women.  

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:24 PM
2 moms liked this
I couldn't. My home would look like a murder scene.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)