Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So, F***ing annoyed.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

So, DH's brother and BM annoy the absolute shit out of me. Just had to sit through another dinner where these two bragged about their recent purchases, vacations and plans for the future. Love it, great, yeah, whatever. Ok, what really bothers me? They're a couple of servers at a restaurant who openly confess to not claiming their tip money (or the full amount) in order to keep on receiving whatever government handout they can. They laugh and carry-on about how they keep thousands of dollars a secret aka under the table from the government. The part that really grinds my gears, my husband and I work a combined 100-120 hours per week, we both worked our asses off to get through school and mind you, we make a decent living, have nice things and aren't exactly struggling; but doucher and bimbo blurted out they've been collecting up to $10k a year in WIC, FS & Welfare assistance whereas I've had to pay DOUBLE that in taxes for 2013. FFS!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Well, at least you people are getting more creative about perpetuating the welfare hate.
DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Report them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:07 AM
Jealously is a bitch. Time.for you to start lying and get into the system too
readyforhim
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:08 AM

many people get caught because of greed like this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Jealousy? Maybe in the sense that it MUST be nice to work less than 12-16 hours per week and still afford a living. Jealousy? Maybe in the sense that it MUST be nice to have zero morality. Jealousy? Maybe in the sense that it MUST be nice to not have any ambition but live off of someone else's dime. I guess..... 

Quoting Anonymous: Jealously is a bitch. Time.for you to start lying and get into the system too

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:22 AM

Gawd i wish. They asked what I paid in taxes last year since getting my new job after I finished my graduate studies, I said almost $20k. THAT was when they burst out laughing that's what they picked up from Uncle Sugar Daddy and thanked me for working so hard to pay their way. 

Quoting readyforhim:

many people get caught because of greed like this.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:22 AM

This.

Quoting Anonymous: Well, at least you people are getting more creative about perpetuating the welfare hate.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:24 AM
1 mom liked this

The way you write makes me think troll trying too hard.

Quoting Anonymous:

Jealousy? Maybe in the sense that it MUST be nice to work less than 12-16 hours per week and still afford a living. Jealousy? Maybe in the sense that it MUST be nice to have zero morality. Jealousy? Maybe in the sense that it MUST be nice to not have any ambition but live off of someone else's dime. I guess..... 

Quoting Anonymous: Jealously is a bitch. Time.for you to start lying and get into the system too

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:26 AM
2 moms liked this
I can see how that's frustrating but in the long run, you are the better person. That's all that matters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:29 AM

I only wish it were this simple but unfortunately, it's not. These are a couple of losers that enjoy being losers.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

The way you write makes me think troll trying too hard.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)