Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How the hell do I explain this

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:46 AM
  • 45 Replies

My son saw "The Fox and the Hound" on netflix and begged to watch it. I finally relented and after 10 minutes, he was in tears.

how the hell do I explain this movie?

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajdahd13
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:48 AM
What do you need to explain? I love that movie.
Shadowed_Star
by Neko❤Wolf on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Why was he crying?

My all-time favorite movie is Spirit Stallion of the Simoran. I cried when I was ten and still tear up everytime I watch it.
KristaP13
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:53 AM

awww poor kid... After the mom is killed by the hunter, or when the lady goes to release him into the wild?

theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Why did they kill the fox's mom? Why is the dog not allowed to play with the fox? Why is that man allowed to shoot so much? Is he going to eat a fox? If the owl can show compassion to a fox, why can't a man?

Quoting ajdahd13: What do you need to explain? I love that movie.

theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:55 AM

When the baby fox was without a mom. All the shooting.

Quoting Shadowed_Star: Why was he crying? My all-time favorite movie is Spirit Stallion of the Simoran. I cried when I was ten and still tear up everytime I watch it.

misskiss21
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:56 AM

When the hunter kills the mom? My son was 4 when he saw it and he too was like what where's his mom! I explained she got shot by a hunter but it was just a movie and the little baby was okay so let's just watch the movie. He was fine after that. What other parts are sad? 

theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:56 AM

After the mom was killed and the hunter started shooting.

Quoting KristaP13:

awww poor kid... After the mom is killed by the hunter, or when the lady goes to release him into the wild?

Shadowed_Star
by Neko❤Wolf on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:56 AM
How old is he? I guess because I grew up in hunting areas that was never a big deal to me.

Quoting theTosh.O:

When the baby fox was without a mom. All the shooting.

Quoting Shadowed_Star: Why was he crying?

My all-time favorite movie is Spirit Stallion of the Simoran. I cried when I was ten and still tear up everytime I watch it.

theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:57 AM

All the shooting scares him too.

Quoting misskiss21:

When the hunter kills the mom? My son was 4 when he saw it and he too was like what where's his mom! I explained she got shot by a hunter but it was just a movie and the little baby was okay so let's just watch the movie. He was fine after that. What other parts are sad? 

theTosh.O
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Why did they kill the fox's mom? Why is the dog not allowed to play with the fox? Why is that man allowed to shoot so much? Is he going to eat a fox? If the owl can show compassion to a fox, why can't a man?

Quoting misskiss21:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN