Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DD's room

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM
  • 23 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I've posted pics before of dd's room but I've changed a few things. Waiting to get a shelf that is actually FOR her tv but for now those work. Her room is extremely tiny so I try to save space anyway possible.

Feel free to share your child's room. I love seeing kids rooms and getting ideas
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter would love that :)

This is my son's bed. They share a room right now and were still working on it.

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I just don't have many room pics in my phone... This is ds and cousin playing on oldest dds bed right after we set it up....

Her room has two closet and lots of space... I
Just don't have any pictures of the whole thing...

And then none of ds's room on my phone I guess

And then I'm still working on younger dds room... It's dhs office so no closet... I'm getting creative with the very very small space... I only have one wall completely done... It'll be at least 6 months before she needs it though since she is sleeping with us for now...
oliveoil423
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Mobile Photo

My daughters room. Blue ceiling with thr stars and the blue curtens with stars toy bin a rocking chair. Shelf for glass to go on top. And a tv for right now. Yeah theres a red carpet. Been there since my mom had the room tgen mine and for right now its my daughters.
Young_Mommy89
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:25 PM
I love the colors in his bed :-)

And thanks I've done what I could with what little space I had. The loft bed gives her more room to play. And keeping the tv off of counter or entertainment center gives her counter space and keeps the floor less cluttered

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

My daughter would love that :)

This is my son's bed. They share a room right now and were still working on it.

ajdahd13
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Cute! My girls' room is boring, and probably a disaster.
Young_Mommy89
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:29 PM
I LOVE your ODD'S walls! !! And trust me I understand the frustration of small rooms. I've made due though. We're moving by the end of the year

Quoting RazzleMySpazz:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I just don't have many room pics in my phone... This is ds and cousin playing on oldest dds bed right after we set it up....

Her room has two closet and lots of space... I
Just don't have any pictures of the whole thing...

And then none of ds's room on my phone I guess

And then I'm still working on younger dds room... It's dhs office so no closet... I'm getting creative with the very very small space... I only have one wall completely done... It'll be at least 6 months before she needs it though since she is sleeping with us for now...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Cute room! My dd name is Lexi too, and we are currently in the process of doing her room. It has 2 blue walls and 2 neon green walls right now from the previous owner. It will be purple with silver accents when it is done.
frndlyfn

My dd's room.  She made the butterflies (paper ones) herself and we got the peel n stick butterflies/words from store.

Young_Mommy89
1 mom liked this
Thanks. Ha that was after a serious cleaning day a few days ago

Quoting ajdahd13: Cute! My girls' room is boring, and probably a disaster.
Young_Mommy89
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Mobile Photo

Her room used to be purple and done in Tinkerbell

Quoting Anonymous: Cute room! My dd name is Lexi too, and we are currently in the process of doing her room. It has 2 blue walls and 2 neon green walls right now from the previous owner. It will be purple with silver accents when it is done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN