Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

MOM FAIL! What's yours?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

I know we all like to think we are perfect... but we are not!

What is your one mom fail? One thing you know you shouldnt do but you do!

Mine, Me and SO have crazy schedules so probably 3 nights a week... my 2 1/2 year old eats dinner in front of the TV watching mickey mouse. I know this is wrong.....

I try to have family dinners the other nights... but sometimes her eating in front of the tv lets me get some much needed house work and other stuff done.

Thats my mom fail.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my.sonshine
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:49 PM
my 5 yr old has an xbox in his room and knows how to work netflix. *shrug*
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:49 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:50 PM
I dont believe a date night alone with your child having dinner and watching a tv show is a "mom fail" i look at that like quality time and bonding. But thats just me
mammabear87
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:51 PM

My 3 year old eats lunch in front of the tv so I can start on the kitchen since she takes forever and a day to eat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:51 PM
I have caffeine while pregnant. I work nights so its hard not to! Daddy fail-he still lets our 6 yr old wear goodnites to bed because he doesn't want to have to change all the bedding at night. Mommy fail-sometimes my temper gets the best of me and we have a tiff in front of them : /
LCJan21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Don't know if it's a "fail," per se, but my 18 month old stays in his room until I get up and get him. I usually wake up before he does anyway, but he doesn't cry or let me know he's awake. When I listen at his door before getting him, he's usually sitting in his crib quietly playing or talking to himself.
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:53 PM
I'm utterly perfect. 24/7.

Lol I fail so much I'm not even sure they allow enough characters for me to type everything.
Shadowed_Star
by Neko‚̧Wolf on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:54 PM
DD has a tablet and a tv with a dvd player in her room -_-

She eats suger and junk food

Swore I would never let that happen lol
KTU
by Kim on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids do not have a bedtime. And we have never had a "schedule". I wouldn't call it a fail, but I am sure others do.

Juniper1985
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:57 PM

When my 1year old wakes up at 6am and refuses to go back to bed I bring him to bed with me and he sleeps another few hours... I know I should make him sleep in his crib, but he's still not sleeping through the night often so I'm usually too tired to fuss with it so I bring him to bed with me an go back to bed. (DH leaves for work around 6am anyway so its just me an DS)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)