Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well?? WHAT'D SHE BUY WITH THE $600+??

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:24 PM
  • 99 Replies

I HATE it when I'm reading a post and it gets deleted! I wanted to know what the most expensive thing she bought was, besides the tablet!

All I can tell you is that when my kids starts school, I'll have spent less than $150 total on supplies, including clothes! Granted, he's only in Kindergarten... lol

EDIT: OH! She was buying for herself (mostly) at a college bookstore. The bulk of the purchases were books. I can believe it- those are incredibly expensive!

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Damn it i was going to click that :(

Supplies for us were like $20, $10 of that was the kindermat thing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I am the one going to school lol NOT my kid. It was books, and supplies. YES I overpaid for basic shit but I had my younger child and I didn't want to hit up another store, so I bought everything at the college bookstore.
ginnie_21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Lol she was super vague! You she bought pens, paper and a $1300 tablet
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Gah, I fell asleep when there was only nine pages and woke to 30, but I only got in two more before she deleted it. What happened?
nikabear
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
That bish was a lying troll!!
MamaRae85
by *you're on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:28 PM

You made the post? Well, that makes PERFECT sense! I assumed you were talking about a kid, too! lol

Quoting Anonymous: I am the one going to school lol NOT my kid. It was books, and supplies. YES I overpaid for basic shit but I had my younger child and I didn't want to hit up another store, so I bought everything at the college bookstore.

Mom-does-hair
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:28 PM
My friend who lives 1/2 hour away, requires they have iPads. You can buy them from the school on a payment plan, but I would not be happy about that!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I did...

Quoting MamaRae85:

You made the post? Well, that makes PERFECT sense! I assumed you were talking about a kid, too! lol

Quoting Anonymous: I am the one going to school lol NOT my kid. It was books, and supplies. YES I overpaid for basic shit but I had my younger child and I didn't want to hit up another store, so I bought everything at the college bookstore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:29 PM
Negative...it was how much I spent on MY supplies. Not my child's

Quoting nikabear: That bish was a lying troll!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:29 PM
Was that really you? If so, what a waste of money. Stupidest thing I ever read.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)