Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F***ing Domino's!!!! Edit!!!

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:29 PM
  • 40 Replies

My mil ordered her a pizza for lunch from Domino's light sauce extra cheese and above is what she gets! One half is right the other side just sauce. She called  and they laughed at her!! They wouldnt refund her any money or anything. I'm sorry but grow up and do your fucking job right!

Edit

Ok just got off the phone with mil.... they ordered 2 pizzas the exact same way. Yes they did the online thing, but the manager shouldnt have laughed at her when she called to complain. who in their right mind would want 2 pizzas the way they are pictured above?

Edit again

I posted the pic on their fb wall and got an almost immediate response...she's waiting for corparate to call her now

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Come-along-pond
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Maybe put the cheese half on the sauce half and have a pizza sandwich? I can understand one screw up but 2 is crazy. I hope you got a refund as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:36 PM

did she order online?  The option of left/right side and whole pizza can be misclicked to where instead of the whole pizza you get half and half like the picture above.  

Do you have a Figaro's pizza where you live?  I would reccomend them over all the other major chains everyday.  They even call to confirm your order when you place one online.

JennJenn85
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:39 PM

it was my mother in law that ordered it she was upset and i think sharing with someone in her office

Quoting Come-along-pond: Maybe put the cheese half on the sauce half and have a pizza sandwich? I can understand one screw up but 2 is crazy. I hope you got a refund as well.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Well, in essence, she got two pizzas.  Not sure why they would refund her money.

elzmnsf
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:42 PM

You should post the picture and story to the Facebook page..... Sometimes that shit helps.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Well dominos is cheap crap..... what do you expect. Its like when people bitch about the food they get from McDonalds... You pay 5$ a pizza for a reason.

just sayin...

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:43 PM

So in essence she got One entire pizza exactly how she wanted.  The sauce portion is a bonus.  Not a biggie.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:44 PM
And that's when you send an email to corporate. They won't be laughing then.
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Because you still should get what you order regardless of the quality.  You are still paying for a service.  So Applebees should be able to serve you what ever you want vs. a 5 star restaurant simply because they are lower quality? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well dominos is cheap crap..... what do you expect. Its like when people bitch about the food they get from McDonalds... You pay 5$ a pizza for a reason.

just sayin...

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Just put both cheese halves together...

ETA: Our 15 year old daughter would LOVE just the sauce side. She always takes all the toppings and cheese off her pieces.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN