Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone else remember this movie?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
Pan's labyrinth? i remember i was obsessed w/ that and the movie with the davy guy? girl wishes away her baby brother than he gets taken by goblins so she has to do weird shit like alice in wonderland and find him. anyway i was like 12 when i decided i couldnt stop watching them, i still memorized pans labrynth, ophelia, the baby plant thing she fed that screamed when her dad? tossed it into the fire so her mom died and in the end she sacrifices herself for her baby sis? Idk i think so. all i remember is off and on scenes and reading the damn subtitles cuz it neevr came out in english was always spanish. i loooove the part where the thing picks its eyes up puts it in her hands and chases her?! then the fawn shows up.omg thriller. i just randomly thought of this. anyone else remember it?! :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
texasgirl77
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:56 PM
2 moms liked this
You mean Labyrinth with David Bowie? That used to be my favorite movie lol. My friends and I had the biggest crush on David Bowie and those tight pants he wore in the movie were the talk of all sleepovers haha. We loved jareth the goblin king!
Kenre
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Its almost similar but a different cast and just a bit different. Pan's labyrinth was spooky! The labyrinth wasnt so bad.

Quoting texasgirl77: You mean Labyrinth with David Bowie? That used to be my favorite movie lol. My friends and I had the biggest crush on David Bowie and those tight pants he wore in the movie were the talk of all sleepovers haha. We loved jareth the goblin king!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShutUpImTalking
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Never watched it

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:59 PM
I remember it, it was weird, but compelling.
AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:00 PM
2 moms liked this
You've got the plots of two different movies mixed up: Labyrinth & Pan's Labyrinth.
reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Never seen that. LOVE Labyrinth and so does dd.

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:00 PM
When I was at art school, everyone was obsessed with it. I never saw it though. I was of the Harry Potter geek variety :)
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:02 PM
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

The only Labyrinth I've seen stars David Bowie's package.
jenerica.
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I detest that movie.

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Yes. I hated the subtitles, but it was very good.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN