Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do you hate me?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:50 PM
  • 137 Replies
I started thinking about this question. There are so many women here. Many I get along with. Many disagree with me, but they aren't hateful. They do as most would and agree to disagree.

However, on my birth post for baby Zechariah back in April someone wished death upon me. Saying they hate me and wish I would one day die during birth. It shouldn't, but it still bothers me.

That said, it got me thinking. Why does she hate me so much that she would wish death upon me? Why wish my husband a widower and my children's to be motherless? Is she the only person who hates me that much? What have I ever done to anyone on here to cause that sort of anger?! 0.0

I'm sure my way of life isn't how some want to live, but it's how I want to live. If someone doesn't want to, don't. Live your life how you want. Be happy. Love yourself and others. I love my family. I love my children. They are happy. They are taken care of.

It was a very bad thing that was done, and I'm still trying to not let it shake me. It's not that some faceless person wrote that, but it was what they said, how they said it, and where they said it. It was hurtful and damaging.
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl, I can't even imagine why someone would feel that way about you =( Big hugs and nothing but love from me <3

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:52 PM
It's not you. It's her or them. And the insecurities or immaturity within themselves.
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:53 PM

There are people who have stated that they hate me as well.  Don't let it bother you.

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:53 PM
Wow! That's awful!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:54 PM

Quoting Anonymous: It's not you. It's her or them. And the insecurities or immaturity within themselves.

mhaney03
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:54 PM

Meh, I've had my share of threats and even insults to my children on this site.  It's a reflection on the person saying those things, not on you.

nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Some of these women are crazy. I don't hate you.
cbuck88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:55 PM

some people are just terrible people, I'm so sorry someone would say something that hateful to you *hugs* 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Some of these "women" on here seriously need a physic evaluation. I'm sorry someone said that to you. The person who said that probably hates their selves and takes it out on other people. I feel for her kids. Don't take it personally especially on this site.
EarlGrayHot
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:55 PM

It's appalling that anyone would say such an appalling and horrible thing.  What is wrong with people?  Such remarks are never appropriate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)