Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Take a shower!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I don't understand why some people insist on bathing in their perfume/cologne. If I can smell you 5 minutes after you've walked away you're wearing too damn much and need to tone it down! FFS take a shower if you smell bad enough that you think you need that much perfume. Some of us have sensitives to odors and I'm tired of having a migraine everyday from this lady at my job.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Tell my brother that. I can smell his odor a mile a way or when he gets close to me. I dont tell him to take a shower but i will comment and say "it smells so horrible in here or someone stinks". And we all know who it is to. When my husband and i get done cooking upstairs and go down stairs to our kitchen i would tell my husband did you smell how horrible t smells i though i was going to vomit. My husband showers every single day. I take one three times a day. Unless im running around out side with my daughter.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:45 PM

yikes! that sucks! :((

deepfryerdemons
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:49 PM
I hate the overwhelming scents. I walked past a guy on the street the other night and I could smell his cologne. I didn't get close enough to touch him. I felt bad for his date.
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:51 PM
My brother does that to cover the pot smell even though he showers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN