Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

disney reward codes please...thank you

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:36 PM
  • 23 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hi ladies I was wondering if anyone has any disney reward codes they don't plan on using. ..I am trying to earn a doll for my daughter. ..her birthday is coming up and she would love it!

Thank you ladies. ..aimed very very very amazing ladies helped me get it! You guys have no idea how special this will be to her and to me. Things are really rough right now...Both our cars broke down, dh might lose his job, and I have only two pay checks left until I start student teaching then I will have no money coming in for 3 months! On top of that my kid son needs school clothes and I need student teaching clothes....so thank you...This kindness means the world to me. And I cannot until the day I can pay it forward.
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CByxbe
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:38 PM
:)
CByxbe
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:40 PM
:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:41 PM
What is a Disney reward code
CByxbe
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:43 PM
When you buy a dvd there is a piece of paper in it with a code. You can save them and earn stuff...I am hoping to earn a doll for my daughter

Quoting Anonymous: What is a Disney reward code
crysiann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:45 PM
I saw your explanation, but, I think auto correct messed up the wording, what do you buy to get these codes?
CByxbe
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Sorry...they come in dvds. Many people don't use them.

Quoting crysiann: I saw your explanation, but, I think auto correct messed up the wording, what do you buy to get these codes?
Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:49 PM

I use ours or I'd share, here is a bump!  

CByxbe
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Thank you for the bump...I completely understand. I never used mine until lately...I threw two away by accident.

Quoting Isaacsmom913:

Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Ugh, I'd cry!  When we go to Half  Price Books, or buy second hand DVDs for our little guy we look for the points BEFORE buying now :)

Quoting CByxbe: Thank you for the bump...I completely understand. I never used mine until lately...I threw two away by accident.
Quoting Isaacsmom913:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I use mine too. I'm saving for something good. A while back the Delta Vacation certificates were half off and I didn't take advantage. Damnit!

Here's a bump for you though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN