Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like I may pass out

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:23 PM
  • 29 Replies
It is 83 degrees in the house. I tried getting as much as I could done while it was still cool but now both dd and I are just watching cartoons. I hae a headache and am exhausted. Bought a Gatorade since I think I'm dehydrated. Think we may go down to the lake and take a dip to cool off.

How is the heat where you are?
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsmoonbeam
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:43 PM
96 bbut feels like 106 no triple dig yet but they are comeing later this week. I was at the convence store and saw the devil buying a bottle of water he said he was going home to cool off ..
BluesPagan2.0
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Lol. Oh no! I moved up north to stay cool. I hate the heat. We have no AC here. Do you? I hope you do with that heat!

Quoting mrsmoonbeam: 96 bbut feels like 106 no triple dig yet but they are comeing later this week. I was at the convence store and saw the devil buying a bottle of water he said he was going home to cool off ..
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:50 PM
It is crazy hot. I keep my house temp at 65* though. It's nice and nippy in the house.
BluesPagan2.0
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:51 PM
I wish. We hae no AC. It is miserable.

Quoting almondpigeon: It is crazy hot. I keep my house temp at 65* though. It's nice and nippy in the house.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:53 PM
I can't stand to be hot, our A/C is running, so I'm comfortable enough.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, I would die. I get cranky and headachy when I'm hot. I will send refreshing, icy thoughts your way

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: I wish. We hae no AC. It is miserable.

Quoting almondpigeon: It is crazy hot. I keep my house temp at 65* though. It's nice and nippy in the house.
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:54 PM
63, cloudy and drizzly here:)
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:54 PM
It's warm outside.

Nice and cool inside.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:55 PM

92 with heat index in the 100s. The humidity is disgusting because big storms are coming tonight. We're moving to California on Friday and this is the kind of weather I can't wait to get away from. I shouldn't be sweating within 10 seconds of stepping outside. The Midwest can take its humidity and snow and shove it.

BluesPagan2.0
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Lucky

Quoting olliesmommy2: 63, cloudy and drizzly here:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)