Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What if

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 83 Replies

we (human) are just a game for "SOMEBODY". Some superior power is watching us (like real world MTV)?What if for them our 100 years are just a day or an hour for them? What if we are just an experiment or entertainment for them? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Truman show?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:30 PM

No??? What is that???

I was just thinking about people, the world. How people can predict events, stars........

Quoting Anonymous: Truman show?

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:35 PM
I had a friend in high school who was convinced that's all our existence was.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:35 PM
*plays conspiracy music
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Its weird you ask that because my dd just said almost the same thing to me last night in our evening talk (shes 13) and she also said this "what if the air we breathe is really a drug that makes us see a dazed version of the world but when people take real drugs they see the real world and thats why they're illegal" i had to think on that overnight and throughout today and still have no answer for her
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:47 PM

What if wishes were nickels and we'd all be millionnaires?

(I like mine better!)

Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I play that game. The Sims lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pensatucky
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Whoa

Quoting Anonymous: Its weird you ask that because my dd just said almost the same thing to me last night in our evening talk (shes 13) and she also said this "what if the air we breathe is really a drug that makes us see a dazed version of the world but when people take real drugs they see the real world and thats why they're illegal" i had to think on that overnight and throughout today and still have no answer for her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:51 PM
You aint kidding, my first response was are you doing drugs and she said yea right mom take me and test me. Right there i knew she wasnt but to hear something like that come from your child shows just how f'd up this world has become and how much they truly understand at such a young and tender age

Quoting Pensatucky: Whoa

Quoting Anonymous: Its weird you ask that because my dd just said almost the same thing to me last night in our evening talk (shes 13) and she also said this "what if the air we breathe is really a drug that makes us see a dazed version of the world but when people take real drugs they see the real world and thats why they're illegal" i had to think on that overnight and throughout today and still have no answer for her
Hubris_Huntsman
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Wow!  She's a thinker.  That's great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN