Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my apologies

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Ive tried. Ive apologized. Ive tried to reach out to you to mend the broken pieces of our once amazing friendship. You've chosen to ignore me. To walk away from me. And i am realizing i cant change your mind. Im not sure why this hurts me so much. Why im so incredibly desperate for your forgiveness. I wish i could just walk away like you did.
Last year, when i found you afyer so long. All i could think of was "omg, i missed him soooo much". And i remembered the friendship we had. All i wanted was that back. I never meant to take it to the place it went. You were just supposed to be my friend, support me in a hard time, make me laugh. Not tell me you have always been in love with me. And then, worse, you demanded that i chose who i wanted. My husband, or you. It was an unfair choice in the first place, but to make it worse, you walked away when i asked for just your friendship. Did you think i would just leave EVERYTHING behing for a man i havent seen in 8 YEARS?? That i would abandon everything? Thats wasnt fair. I should be hurt. I am hurt. And yet i am the one apologizing. How is that fair? My marriage was in a crisis, & you took advantage of that. I dont want to walk away without being at peace with you. But, for some reason you wont even let me in. So, i guess this is goodbye.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CadillacCutie
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:56 AM
*hugs*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)