Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i feel stupid, total brain fart!! who else is having one of those moments today!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
so a friend of mine was asking if a had a spare crock pot they could use? I was like sure, I have one sitting in my kitchen that is just taking up space, but when I went into the kitchen and started looking around I couldn't find it... I was like where the heck did it go!? and then I realized that it hadn't been a crook pot sitting on my counter but my fry daddy, I actually gave away the crock pot in question a few months ago because it was just taking up space........... HOW COULD I HAVE GOTTEN THOSE TWO MIXED UP!? yup, its going to be one of those days today... how what's been your moment of total brain fart today?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:26 AM

BUMP!

sweet.daydream
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:29 AM
Mine has been less of a brain fart and more of my kids driving me up the walls. My infant hit a growth spurt yesterday and was screaming any time he wasn't on the boob, and today my 4yo crapped his pants twice while we were out. He has the runs. Great.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
My professor asked for my cell phone number since we are doing a group research project and I completely blanked out and couldn't remember it lol I think it's because I was nervous but I felt so embarrassed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:33 AM
A couple of times I was looking for my cell phone when it was in my hand....I would get distracted with something and then wonder where the hell my phone was...and it was in my hand lol ugh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:33 AM
I dated my professor. Lol

While he was my professor

Quoting Anonymous: My professor asked for my cell phone number since we are doing a group research project and I completely blanked out and couldn't remember it lol I think it's because I was nervous but I felt so embarrassed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Awww sounds like a tough day. DD peed on herself while we were out eating and we has to rush outta the restaurant since we didn't have a change of clothes for her. We barely got to eat.

Quoting sweet.daydream: Mine has been less of a brain fart and more of my kids driving me up the walls. My infant hit a growth spurt yesterday and was screaming any time he wasn't on the boob, and today my 4yo crapped his pants twice while we were out. He has the runs. Great.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:35 AM
Oooh juicy! Please tell me more ;) was he hot? Did you get an A?

Quoting Anonymous: I dated my professor. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: My professor asked for my cell phone number since we are doing a group research project and I completely blanked out and couldn't remember it lol I think it's because I was nervous but I felt so embarrassed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:38 AM
My husband did that. He gave me his phone to look at a video, and then freaked out because he couldn't find his phone. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous: A couple of times I was looking for my cell phone when it was in my hand....I would get distracted with something and then wonder where the hell my phone was...and it was in my hand lol ugh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:39 AM
He was hot. His name was Doctor B****y
Or Professor B****y

I made the deans list- yes :)

But of course I made A's in every class. However, especially his..

I initiated it first.

All the professors gave out their numbers the first day of class.

I text him bc he showed up wearing regular clothing instead of scrubs. I told him he looked handsome.. And then it began... Ha ha!

Our first date happened 5 months after talking, flirting..

We lasted about a year and a few months.

Then I graduated, and broke up with him.. Poor guy.

Quoting Anonymous: Oooh juicy! Please tell me more ;) was he hot? Did you get an A?

Quoting Anonymous: I dated my professor. Lol

sweet.daydream
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:40 AM
Aw that sucks! You didn't even get to enjoy your food :(

I feel weird saying this, but I'm glad someone can relate to my sorrows lol. We're in this together!

Quoting Anonymous: Awww sounds like a tough day. DD peed on herself while we were out eating and we has to rush outta the restaurant since we didn't have a change of clothes for her. We barely got to eat.

Quoting sweet.daydream: Mine has been less of a brain fart and more of my kids driving me up the walls. My infant hit a growth spurt yesterday and was screaming any time he wasn't on the boob, and today my 4yo crapped his pants twice while we were out. He has the runs. Great.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)