Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this is NOT normal!!!!! WTF it hurts :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
So for the last 2 months or so it has felt like I got punched in the crotch by my DH as hard as he could possibly hit.

I am 32 weeks pregnant. At my last appointment I mentioned it to my Dr. Well he told me it was normal for.my pelvic bones to be pulling away from each other to get ready for the baby. Fine that's normal. But this is my 4th kid and I have NEVER been in this much pain before in my life!!

I can't walk or stand without it hurting but it hurts less doing that unless I walk for a long time. Sitting down I can't shift my butt, cross my legs, lift my legs, and when I lay down foe bed I have to make sure I have everything I need because I can't roll over or get up without a lot of time or help from DH and even then its excruciating, without almost breaking out in tears and getting sick to my stomach from the pain.

I know my body and I know what's normal during my pregnancies and this is NOT normal but my Dr just thinks I am exaggerating and keeps telling me its normal.

:( this isn't really anything other than a vent post. Sorry if its long
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:20 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:20 AM
It's normal.

Suck it up.
locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Sadly it is normal. Symptoms get worse with each pregnancy. I thought number 5 was going to kill me.
mommy211983
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:22 AM
I've had it during both my pregnancies. It sucks and makes things hard. Sadly there's nothing you can really do. I have heard try a maternity belt but I spend 40 bucks on one and it doesn't help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:22 AM
the older you get your body changes. Same thing for each birth. You can't always compare current pregnancies to past ones. Our bodies do change.
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Yup normal.

I have this problem in all.my pregnancies. Starting around 20 weeks.

It sucks and.it.gets worse before it gets better.
angelizedsinz
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:25 AM
I'm 32 weeks with my 3rd and I'm going through the exact same thing. Walking for more than 5 minutes is excruciating. I've never been in this much pain before.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:25 AM
I keep hearing everything is easier after the first....?

Quoting locaporbebe: Sadly it is normal. Symptoms get worse with each pregnancy. I thought number 5 was going to kill me.
locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:29 AM
Not usually

Quoting Anonymous: I keep hearing everything is easier after the first....?

Quoting locaporbebe: Sadly it is normal. Symptoms get worse with each pregnancy. I thought number 5 was going to kill me.
FullTimeMom1012
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:29 AM
Yep.. 34 weeks with #3 and I do the same thing.. My Dr pretty much put me on bed rest though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN