• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EFFEN IDIOT!! I SWEAR!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

My sister who is living with me til sept...her brain is mush from her lifetime of drugs n booze....she does the most stupidest things, AFTER i've gone to bed....like, rearranging my cabinets, throwing good food out of my fridge, but last nite was the last straw ....i have central air, it was on cuz it was hot n humid....i come out of my room this morning to find the ALL the windows  WIDE FUCKING OPEN, and the AC STILL ON!! Running all fucking night long, going right out the goddamn window.  She KNEW it was on, because she asked me to turn it lower before i went to bed...I have mild ocd and brain damage from a stroke, and certain  things just have to be in the same order or the same way, otherwise i snap immediately, and she knows this, too.. 

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN ONE GET????????

I WISH SHE'D LEAVE NOW, NOT IN SEPT...

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jjames0991
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Why in the world would you allow her to stay there knowing both of you have mental problems? That seems like asking for trouble.
Lo428
by get over yourself on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Have you tried talking to her? If she's just not listening kick her out.

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:08 AM

Oh wow, yes I would be ticked too! What did she say for herself?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:09 AM

yes, i have...seems to go in one ear and out the other...

Quoting Lo428:

Have you tried talking to her? If she's just not listening kick her out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:10 AM

because i  am so desperate for help, i thought she'd be more of a help than she is...her years away in cali took their toll on her, and i had no idea she was this bad off...i havent seen her in a long time

Quoting jjames0991: Why in the world would you allow her to stay there knowing both of you have mental problems? That seems like asking for trouble.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)