Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Severe fatigue is making it hard to function

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:30 AM
  • 4 Replies

My dr thinks it's from depression. Whatever it is it's horrible. I've had blood work that shows nothing in the past 6 months. Maybe it's time to get that checked again :(

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jjames0991
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:32 AM
Did they do a Vitamin D level? That and iron are the biggest reasons for women to have Fatigue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:34 AM
I get fatigue from allergies when they are really bad. Right now, the corn pollinating combined with no rain is killing me.
momwriter
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:35 AM

My Vitamin D was low a while ago. I was taking it until I recently ran out. I don't take an iron supplement but should look into it.

Quoting jjames0991: Did they do a Vitamin D level? That and iron are the biggest reasons for women to have Fatigue.

jjames0991
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:39 AM
You should get blood work taken again. Too much iron in your system isn't good either. So have it tested before you start taking it.

Quoting momwriter:

My Vitamin D was low a while ago. I was taking it until I recently ran out. I don't take an iron supplement but should look into it.

Quoting jjames0991: Did they do a Vitamin D level? That and iron are the biggest reasons for women to have Fatigue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)