• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My kids are Awesomer than yours.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Ok. Kidding. They are totally awesome and this is totally a brag post. But I don't know your kid so can't say one way or the other.

Last night dh and I both came home from work with fever, chills, sore throat, body aches and all that. I picked the kids up from camp and told them no dance and dinner was left overs. My oldest came in and told me that she had gotten a ride to dance set up for her and her sister if that was okay. I said sure. I knew the mom she mentioned.

At that point she and our son put together plates for the kids and made soup for me and dh. After they came home from dance they showered without a word, picked up the loving room, brought us hot tea with honey and lemon again without us asking. Then made sure we were good for a bit and went to play a game together. At bedtime they went to bed after checking on us one more time.

This morning both of is felt way better. Glad we can trust the kids to take care of things for an evening. They are 8,,10 and 11
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Cool good job kids. Mine are 16,14,12,10, and 6 and are home alone all day and make all meals and snacks plus take care if all chores before I get home. Dinner is usually ready also.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:39 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)