• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it rude if ....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I said i wasnt going to the trip with my extended family but at the last minute decide i want to go? They invited me to go to a beautfiul beach in another state. They were staying a week and when they asked me i was having a bad day and my dd was just being so cranky and moody so i didnt want to deal with that for a week went we were out on vacation. But today is another day and i thought maybe a vacation trip is what i need to relax and maybe it will actually help my dd. but my family was suppose to book the hotel yesterday. Is it rude to ask them if i can still come even though they probally already booked the room?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:19 AM

It's not rude, I imagine that they will be glad that you changed your mind. I would just take the initiative and book my own room though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Well the thing is im 99% sure they already booked since she was suppose to do it last night after getting my anwser which was no. They were to get a 6 people hotel room if i was coming and we were suppose to split the price. Now if i decide to come and book a two place room it will cost way more than 6 place. Now that im not coming they will book a 4 place

Quoting JulyBabies:

It's not rude, I imagine that they will be glad that you changed your mind. I would just take the initiative and book my own room though.

mlg1989
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:24 AM
They invited you already so I don't think it is rude to ask if it's still okay.
Just tell them you thought you couldn't make it but now it turns out you can. Doesn't hurt to ask.
TaralynnStewart
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Ask if there's still room for you to join. If not book your own room and still go
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)