• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should The Kids Come In...?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Should we as a country, allow the children who've crossed the borders to get here be allowed to stay?
Do you find it heartbreaking to think that their parents have let them leave on their own to come here, some being so young?
Would you help foster these children if this was and option?
What's your thoughts.......?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
honeyrder
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:29 AM

This is a very good question. Maybe all of the chicks with no kids on here could get one or two.

Quoting Anonymous: Should we as a country, allow the children who've crossed the borders to get here be allowed to stay? Do you find it heartbreaking to think that their parents have let them leave on their own to come here, some being so young? Would you help foster these children if this was and option? What's your thoughts.......?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:31 AM
That's a great idea!

Quoting honeyrder:

This is a very good question. Maybe all of the chicks with no kids on here could get one or two.

Quoting Anonymous: Should we as a country, allow the children who've crossed the borders to get here be allowed to stay? Do you find it heartbreaking to think that their parents have let them leave on their own to come here, some being so young? Would you help foster these children if this was and option? What's your thoughts.......?

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I believe we should try to help. I don't have the answer but I do know that I've been south of the border in non tourist areas and the poverty is devastating. I don't blame anyone who comes across the border. Our poor (most not all) don't know how good they have it in comparison.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:36 AM
I agree! They're kids😃

Quoting mem82: I believe we should try to help. I don't have the answer but I do know that I've been south of the border in non tourist areas and the poverty is devastating. I don't blame anyone who comes across the border. Our poor (most not all) don't know how good they have it in comparison.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)