• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need prayers! No early baby!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:42 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have an OB appointment this morning and am asking to get my cervical length checked. I'm 33 weeks and have had bronchitis and some painful contractions this week. With a history of preterm labor, I'm hoping baby sticks around for a couple more weeks before making his arrival. Pray/cross your fingers that he's on the same page!!
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jjames0991
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Positive thoughts coming your way. Update us when you get back.
mum2wyatt
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:50 AM
T&p coming your way! Stay, baby stay!
Mammacra
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Prayers I hope you can get bedrest!
smalltownteddy
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I hope I don't need it! I've been taking it easy and it hasn't been making things ease up. My normal delivery time is 36 weeks, so here's hoping for that!!

Quoting Mammacra: Prayers I hope you can get bedrest!
smalltownteddy
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:25 PM
I'm in all kinds of trouble for getting so dehydrated. BP was good and no UTI but baby has officially settled into delivery position and I'm having a tiny bit of thinning. Plug is still there and no dilation so I'm to take it easy and up my fluid intake. Got my records just in case my water breaks in the next two weeks so I can have them on hand for the nearest facility (my OB is a 45 minute drive).

Buuuut if baby is good and sticks around for two more weeks or I get regular labor pains I'm still cleared for delivering with my OB. YAY! I'm rather attached to this OB and facility, so that's a load off my mind!

My babies come quickly so the drive was the only major concern I had. Baby is growing well and right on track for my usual timeline. Now to make it to 36 weeks!!

Quoting jjames0991: Positive thoughts coming your way. Update us when you get back.
jjames0991
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:57 PM

That is all encourgaing good news!  Congrats!  Fluid intake is always hard because no matter how much you think your drinking enough, your not.  lol

Quoting smalltownteddy: I'm in all kinds of trouble for getting so dehydrated. BP was good and no UTI but baby has officially settled into delivery position and I'm having a tiny bit of thinning. Plug is still there and no dilation so I'm to take it easy and up my fluid intake. Got my records just in case my water breaks in the next two weeks so I can have them on hand for the nearest facility (my OB is a 45 minute drive). Buuuut if baby is good and sticks around for two more weeks or I get regular labor pains I'm still cleared for delivering with my OB. YAY! I'm rather attached to this OB and facility, so that's a load off my mind! My babies come quickly so the drive was the only major concern I had. Baby is growing well and right on track for my usual timeline. Now to make it to 36 weeks!!
Quoting jjames0991: Positive thoughts coming your way. Update us when you get back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)