Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm having a I think I might be pregnant moment

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:21 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm so scared to buy a test though. I have an IUD. Well a few weeks ago I could feel the string of it very well I mean if I wants to tug it out I could. I called my dr and his nurse said id be doubling over in pain if it had. She said I could come in and check but she thought everything was ok. So I trusted her judgment because it didn't hurt at all.
I feel fine now but I've been having bad headaches and feeling sick in the morningswhich only happens when I'm pregnant. I'm so nervous. I want to take a test to know for sure but I haven't been late yet and this would be the worst time. Im finishing up school and I wanted to adopt in the next 2 yrs (from foster care) if im pregnant I don't know what I will do.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:23 AM

I know you're scared, but you really do need to test ASAP. Given your situation.

Good luck to you.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:35 AM
I think it can be dangerous to be pregnant with an iud. You NEED to test.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Test asap.
firecat8301
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:39 AM

I agree with the other mommas.  Get tested ASAP.  One of my ex coworkers got pregnant with an iud and it ended up being a tubal pregnancy.  She had to have emergency surgery.  I understand that you are scared but think of your health and get tested.

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Definitely test if you think you are pregnant. You would need to be seen asap having an iud.

MommyOfOne2710
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:41 AM
You definitely need to test. If you are pregnant, there's a chance it could be ectopic.

I have the Mirena and I test once a month. I do it for my own sanity and this way, if something crazy happened and I did get pregnant, I would know right away. My doctor suggested this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)