Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love being the mother of a daughter because

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I saw the boy version of this, and thought it would be fun to do a daughter version.

I love the dress-up. I love taking them shopping, and picking out the beautiful dresses. I love getting my nails done with them. I love all of the princess stuff.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomNCombatBoots
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Mine doesnt shop or dress up, except as a ninja turtle. She loves zombies (we are huge walking dead fans. Her fave is rick), monster trucks, transformers, ninja turtles, tools and buying clothes from the boys section. In short, shes a tomboy with long hair and pretty face. She does love stuffed animals tho, and wrestling with her dad. She is my mini me i call her, because she is very much like me. She is the only person in the world who can make me laugh when shes hamming it up, or make me cry because shes hurt. I am very thankful to have her and i miss her every min of every day but ill be home at the end of the year:-). Oh, and in her defense, the boys section has better character tshirts. How hard would it be to put a transformer on a girls shirt, really..? I do buy her girls jeans though because well they fit better. Shes my slim jim:-)
TrouserMouser
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:47 AM
This gal may never know...lol.
poietes
by Laura on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Me neither trouser, me neither. :(

Quoting TrouserMouser: This gal may never know...lol.
TrouserMouser
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:48 AM
I've had to buy my boys girl jeans because they are so petite. They need that ultra slim fit.

Quoting MomNCombatBoots: Mine doesnt shop or dress up, except as a ninja turtle. She loves zombies (we are huge walking dead fans. Her fave is rick), monster trucks, transformers, ninja turtles, tools and buying clothes from the boys section. In short, shes a tomboy with long hair and pretty face. She does love stuffed animals tho, and wrestling with her dad. She is my mini me i call her, because she is very much like me. She is the only person in the world who can make me laugh when shes hamming it up, or make me cry because shes hurt. I am very thankful to have her and i miss her every min of every day but ill be home at the end of the year:-). Oh, and in her defense, the boys section has better character tshirts. How hard would it be to put a transformer on a girls shirt, really..? I do buy her girls jeans though because well they fit better. Shes my slim jim:-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:49 AM

It's all I know lol!! I guess the best part is that they can relate to me and aren't scared or embarrassed to come to me with any and all questions about their bodies etc. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Did you get the results? Are you having another boy?

SommelierMom
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:51 AM
I'm so, so happy to have a daughter. I never wanted a boy.
Court112
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:51 AM

She is beautiful, I love watching her sleep shes so cute! I love dressing her up, I cant wait to put her into dance classes, and little baby contests, and watch her grow up into a young lady :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:52 AM
I have boys and girls, and both aspects are great!
But yes i love princess tea parties and doing our nails. She will only wear frilly dresses so she's dressed up every day. Her hair has to be in the style she wants for that day with all sorts of clips and bows. She's definitely a diva!
TrouserMouser
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Still waiting. :)

Quoting Anonymous: Did you get the results? Are you having another boy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)